the thread about nothing...

I had one, I got into an accident a week before my Bday in april and the car was total lost.
Im getting either a nissan or a Camry next month.

I only mess with Asians from now on.

No Americans
/quote]

RACIST!

and same, went Acura (Honda), Toyota, Toyota, Honda

Screw you and that laptop you use to post on this forum.

I hope you bump your baby toe on the side of the dinning room table.

how does this whole marriage thing work?

idk ask blue or shoefrkbby

Working on this best man, I'm just hoping I don't end up on youtube as the worst best man speech ever :lol:
talk about his exes and sexcapades.

:lol: I've been looking at speeches on youtube, ya I got some gems to throw at him and his wife, I might push the envelope a little just because I love messing with her and she took my wingman :smh: but I'm happy for him and he's happy I've never seen him like this over a girl and it's great.

i had no idea JSW34 was banned from the TAN. :smh:
how does one get banned from TAN 
nerd.gif

his IG is probably my favorite
dude goes HAM with his posts on IG.

Some of them are of anger and vengeance, others are of sources of happiness and success.....

either way, he has to average the most pics posted on IG a day for an NTer :rofl: :rofl:

thank you Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, should've mentioned I got a $100 for the app store, i'm on a mac but if I don't find anything good I'll look it up
I'm on a Mac too.  trust me bro Open Office has been the savior to all my word processing needs while in college.  It also comes with a open version of powerpoint and excel as well

Thanks, should've mentioned I got a $100 for the app store, i'm on a mac but if I don't find anything good I'll look it up

I'm on a Mac too.  trust me bro Open Office has been the savior to all my word processing needs while in college.  It also comes with a open version of powerpoint and excel as well

Damn I guess I'll check that out and save me this $100 thanks man

I'm kind of worried, my iPod Touch 3rd Gen. has been acting up a lot lately. It's SUPER laggy, slow, and today it randomly switched to the next song, and randomly fast forwarded on it's own. I have roughly 1000 songs and all the songs are on multiple iTunes, so if this iPod goes my life is done. Any tips on what to do? If I buy another one how to I transfer music because a lot of those computers with the old iTunes are no longer working.
frown.gif

I'm kind of worried, my iPod Touch 3rd Gen. has been acting up a lot lately. It's SUPER laggy, slow, and today it randomly switched to the next song, and randomly fast forwarded on it's own. I have roughly 1000 songs and all the songs are on multiple iTunes, so if this iPod goes my life is done. Any tips on what to do? If I buy another one how to I transfer music because a lot of those computers with the old iTunes are no longer working.
frown.gif
iRip.

its a program you can use to pull the songs from your iPod onto your computer which would help you consolidate all your music.  It costs like $18 bucks or something, but it saved my life before

Back
Top Bottom