the thread about nothing...

rob you can stay if you give me your laser 4s
nerd.gif

I think all that matters is that you want to be here. So you should stay

Whom has directly said that you should go?
No one but part of me just want to take a break.I dunno but some people can't forgive me what I did to you.
I can't believe I was salty over a your mama joke.

One last rant b4 I really disappear.Why some of you guys are still bitter over me reporting RCK especially Trill and EBW.Learn how to move on
Jesus Christ.Get head call me a mental ****** or a easily rustled, sensitive, emotional, oversensitive, hypersensitive, soft, emotional, butthurt, same thing.
Peace.

You're literally proving all of those things if you leave. So, you should stay.
Some want me here and some don't,

who gives a flying **** who wants you here or not

Do you...screw the rest

I feel like Im being left out of an elaborate joke or something

Last edited:
Rob, you're being ridiculous right now. This is all over something incredibly petty, it's not that serious.

Honestly, this is laughable. Don't go man.

Anyway, Airport in 3 hours wooooooo

Watched a magnum wet saturdays (basically new version of passa passa). Reminds me why I don't want daughters.
Still want a girl to broad out pon me tho

Every time I'm at work

"Its 5, which means its about to be 6 which means its almost 7 and once its 7 its close to 8 and then its almost time to go home :D"

Last edited:
One last rant b4 I really disappear.Why some of you guys are still bitter over me reporting RCK especially Trill and EBW.Learn how to move on
Jesus Christ.Get head call me a mental ****** or a easily rustled, sensitive, emotional, oversensitive, hypersensitive, soft, emotional, butthurt, same thing.
Peace.
tumblr_lkv0xgPSCL1qgad0so1_250.gif

Last edited:
People "pick on you" because you give them a reaction.

Ignore it or laugh at it and it won't be a big deal.

Yes! Just go full Big J on us and be an emotionless, emoticonless, sassy, *******ish, one line zinger, know it all, yet pretty knowledgable, kinda guy!

Back
Top Bottom