the thread about nothing...

had an interesting conversation with a 72 year old woman today
laugh.gif
i have ever talked to a person that old. I think the oldest person i spoken too was like 60

Yea....my night....i dont know where to start.

Ever been at your jo crib, smashing them ***** down on her mothers blacc suede couch, look up and see her LD sister watching over the balcony? That eye contact 
mean.gif
 while i was doing those things to her sister 
mean.gif
 im go and drink and hope this really didnt happen.

Its ok man, I had an ex's mom walk in on us while I was munching down on her daughter, had her juices all in my beard, didn't know if I should wipe it off, didn't want to seem even more disrespectful >D

One last rant b4 I really disappear.Why some of you guys are still bitter over me reporting RCK especially Trill and EBW.Learn how to move on
Jesus Christ.Get head call me a mental ****** or a easily rustled, sensitive, emotional, oversensitive, hypersensitive, soft, emotional, butthurt, same thing.
Peace.

One last rant b4 I really disappear.Why some of you guys are still bitter over me reporting RCK especially Trill and EBW.Learn how to move on
Jesus Christ.Get head call me a mental ****** or a easily rustled, sensitive, emotional, oversensitive, hypersensitive, soft, emotional, butthurt, same thing.
Peace.

You're literally proving all of those things if you leave. So, you should stay.

Peace.

You're literally proving all of those things if you leave. So, you should stay.
Some want me here and some don't,

I think all that matters is that you want to be here. So you should stay

Whom has directly said that you should go?

Back
Top Bottom