the thread about nothing...

ITS MY BIRFDAYYYYYYYYYYY   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

19 years old today. can i get a gif or 5??

Reactions: jjs
I remember being in Minnesota for a month n that humidity fixed this... any suggestions bsides lotion? Or can someone google it n see best solution on Mobile.

I remember being in Minnesota for a month n that humidity fixed this... any suggestions bsides lotion? Or can someone google it n see best solution on Mobile.
sick.gif
 the first thing i can think of is " you want square or round ." go to one of them shops that do feet 

Get comfortable shoes, go see a doctor, and lastly that .... is ...ing gross.

Shiiii the only way i passed business cal was because i used the mathway app on my phone during the test....my polish professor didnt give a damb :lol:

Does mathway really help like that?

yea it did...it gave me the answer but if you want to know how to do it step by step you have to pay...i paid only for one month but i was worth it since i was failing...

Last edited:
Feel like drinking now.. my next door neighbors getting it in, and they keep telling me to come over, but i'm being boring and haven't went over there yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom