the thread about nothing...

Business Calculus FTL.

Even offered $200 to get help with this class (it's online with the MyMathLab crap) and nobody has taken the money yet.

This **** is like gibberish.

:stoneface:

Shiiii the only way i passed business cal was because i used the mathway app on my phone during the test....my polish professor didnt give a damb :lol:

Off work about to go to the gym do some laundry after that then it's chilling from there

BEAUTIFUL day out. Little cousin is graduating from high school today, my niece is in 2 tournaments and has a bday party after, and my grandfather is retiring from the military all in one day. Great day to be in DC

And im stuck 3 hours away cause my boss wont let anybody relieve me for the weekend 
mean.gif
 I got something for they *** come monday.

Sup people

How ya doing?

That's wonderful

My ******g power is out
And its all rainy and sad n **** outside

Other than that I'm dougie

Sup people

How ya doing?

That's wonderful

My ******g power is out
And its all rainy and sad n **** outside

Other than that I'm dougie
Smokin in the ac, watching 2 tvs, obviously on the laptop. Trying not to quit my job. Thanks for inquiring.

Felt good to sleep in and take a break from buying zapatos this saturday..  i know no zapatos talk, but i'm talking about the feeling i had not buying any this morning

I'm jelly of you all I haven't heard music since early yesterday
Fam kept it ever so real and left me here with the dog to tuff it out

man people at my job are lazy as hell...I got another 4 hours attached to my already long overnight shift because somebody didn't show up :smh:

Beautiful day today, going to the mall later, then maybe out for dinner. Hope everyone stays safe and enjoy the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom