the thread about nothing...

i currently have a rotation of 3 girls with my ex poppin back in and out the picture.

one is my sisters friend

one is a co-worker

one is someone i met out one night

and honestly i dont care anymore, i for the most part ignore phone calls / texts /  etc...

like im saying, my self worth and overall feeling off myself is soo off its :\

I know this feel....i have been having some random mood swings recently and i don't know why. Days where i wake up and walk around like

But a whole lot of these days recently

no clue why

there is a difference between deodorant and antiperspirant?
laugh.gif
Yup, found this out the hard way at some point. Antiperspirant blocks sweat and deodorant is just perfume for your armpits...so one's useful on a hot day and one isn't.

Occasionally, I trip my 1-year old when he's walking around just so nobody can say he had it too easy growing up.

i currently have a rotation of 3 girls with my ex poppin back in and out the picture.

one is my sisters friend

one is a co-worker

one is someone i met out one night

and honestly i dont care anymore, i for the most part ignore phone calls / texts /  etc...

like im saying, my self worth and overall feeling off myself is soo off its :\

Talking to some chick myself and she's really into me, but I can't say the same about her. Just been ignoring her all week. I've been focusing on myself and getting ready to graduate while stacking this paper. I'm not into the chase right now. I seriously have to find out what I'm gonna do after I get this degree though.

Xboxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Halooooooooooooooooooo
What appeals you to halo?
Halo is the best shooting game ever.

-The extended kill times(in shooting game terms) make every kill you get challenging and rewarding. 

-Utility gun(BR, DMR) facilitates an even playing field because no ones at a gun disadvantage whether theyre just starting or a high level

-What used to be static weapon spawns with set drop times encouraged map movement and punished camping

-What used to be static spawns rewarded good teamwork with spawn trapping and opened the window for easy flag pulls

-Arena style maps reward team shooting and proper map placement

-You can jump more than two inches off the ground

-Halos Sniper Rifle mechanic> any other game. The sniper in Halo is the most powerful gun in the game, no other shooter that I've played places that much emphasis on the sniper

-The vehicles serve a purpose

-Individual skill triumphs the majority of the time

/Halonerd
Thanks for the info.

I've played halo 3, but I didn't get too into it like I did with cod4.

Last edited:
Nothing humbles you like an everyday human error. Just took some pizza out of the toaster oven with a mitt and slid it off the grate onto a plate, then calmly transferred the grate into the other bare hand with the intent of putting it back into the oven...but was quickly reminded that it had been sitting in a 400 degree oven for the past 10 minutes.

All I could do is laugh because I'm so ******* smart, right?

I think the problem is that I'm too sober at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom