the thread about nothing...

almost an hour since someone posted 
tired.gif
tan done gone and felt off!

^I been feeling that way too for the last few months 
embarassed.gif

and no need to apologize..... only apology you should be making is for not drinking moar!!!!

alright, so ive had a few drinks so i apologize if this is long winded.

i can talk to anyone, i have no problem approaching people, starting conversations and so forth. Never been an issue.

for the last couple of months its been the complete oppissite.

im quiet and reserved now when it comes to women, i dont saw anything and stand back.

i really noticed it tonight when i saw this girl that peaked my interest, and i was just too meh to go talk to her.

i usually dont care, number or no number, rejection or not. Ill shrug my shoulders and keep it moving.

over the past few months though
ohwell.gif
my confidence has been shattered.

i know it has to do with my current situation in life and whats going on, im not upset about that, i just need to change my life around cause i dont like this path at all
tired.gif

sorry for the rant.
tired.gif
TAY
It's ok to be rusty at times, just don't put too much pressure on yourself. Value yourself to keep that confidence and don't be scared of rejection. 1 out of 8-10 (depending on your swag [did I just say swag?]) will respond in your favor.

Having this 30rack in my fridge is a no no :smh:

I prefer having a bottle of whiskey or rum or something else on deck instead of a ton of beer, how bout u guys?

Back
Top Bottom