the thread about nothing...

Not tonight :frown:

I am sad

Rough, rough day...:smh:

seems like it was. What was going on with the work situation (why'd do you have to drive so much today)? and why were the cops messin with you?

I work with the health department and have different facilities that I have to cover. I partly took TAN on my travels for the day. I was really busy. I had to go to four different places..in about 5 hours. Sounds like plenty of time, but when you are reviewing charts and fighting traffic, it's not a lot of time. The cop...well, it was my fault, but the cop was an *******. I was on my way over to my mom's traffic was tight. Cop car was in front of me. I look at my gas gauge for one second, but in my peripheral vision, I thought I saw the cop car move up slightly in traffic. Wrong. I stopped short, thinking I caught it and didn't bump him. Thought I didn't. Wrong again. He waits about a minute before he gets out. He approaches my car and asks if I was ok (he has his iphone and earpiece in hand btw). I get into "yes sir/no sir" mode REAL QUICK. He's acting like a real ******* asking me if I ever been arrested or had my license revoked (never have in both cases). Then says "this just might be your first time" :stoneface: . He asks for my insurance, I, like a dummy forgot to put the new one in the glove compartment and cannot produce it. Whatever. He runs my stuff, and of course I'm clean. He says he could have me park my car and walk to wherever I needed to go, but he's in a good mood :stoneface: . He lets me go.

Get to my mom's and she decides to go get pizza. I'm parked right outside and she spots a cop car. Right as I went to sit in the car the traffic cop writes me a ticket for not showing a meter ticket in my windshield. She scanned my sticker right when I got on her side, she actually waited. I ask her sarcastically "oh you must be trying to fill your quota, it's the end of the month. Jackass." I would have said worse but my mom was inside so I kept it to a minimum. So, yeah that was my day. I did get a laugh though,(5 min after the first cop) I was bumping "Triumph" by Wu Tang and was stopped at a light a random dude walks up to me and says "that's that Wu Tang right?", I nod in agreement. He says "yeah, Wu Tang forever. You got a dollar?" I hit em with the 50 laugh and drive off :lol:

Happy bday 21st bday to me! Been on NT for about 9 years now just wanna thank NT for puttin me on the game.

Just had Brazilian BBQ for the first time and I am BEYOND stuffed :x

Back
Top Bottom