the thread about nothing...

A homeless man just said some sexually suggestive things me while I was getting boba.... He looks dangerous and not in the right mindset.... I'm ******g terrified.....
Homeless people can't fight.

Throw ones on the ground to divert his attention.

When he bends down to get the ones, snap his ....ing neck.

You won't get charged with murder because no one cares about homeless people.

Hungry but don't want to leave the crib
ohwell.gif
me too.... but I gotta run some errands and go on a beer run... I'll probably grab Chick Fil A on the way home

Had a weird dream last night. I dreamed I was watching the youth choir at my church sing and then all of a sudden heard a voice quoting these two scriptures:

Haggai 2:6 "This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land.

Haggai 2:9 "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts."

...and then I started shaking/convulsing until I woke up. It happened a second time an hour later but this time it was just my finger that began tapping my other hand and woke me up.

me too.... but I gotta run some errands and go on a beer run... I'll probably grab Chick Fil A on the way home
Come scoop papi.

Well grab some Sam Adams
smokin.gif
Ruthless Rye for me 
smokin.gif

actually I think I'ma kick off my summer with some Sierra Nevada Summer Ale....

buuuuuut I need to get dark beer for cooking.... ugh decisions decisions 

Had a weird dream last night. 
I had a 2 part dreams last night.

1) Dreamnt about my trip to Europe but got on the wrong flight and ended up in Hong Kong 
laugh.gif
 (surprisingly I dreamt in cantonese.... does this mean I'm technically fluent in it???)

2) Somewhere along the way, my ex showed popped up in that dream and then my boring dream turnt into a nightmare 
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even trying to start an ex discussion, but she's still in my dreams all the time. It sucks, but I get over it quick.

You two should go off on your ex's. It's helping me get over mine a lot quicker and easier.

Last edited:
You two should go off on your ex's. It's helping me get over mine a lot quicker and easier.
We're talking about dreams tho :lol:

I ain't about that lucid dreaming or inception steeze :\[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]128145[/emoji][emoji]128107[/emoji][emoji]128148[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:

I ain't about that lucid dreaming or inception steeze :\[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]128145[/emoji][emoji]128107[/emoji][emoji]128148[/emoji]
Oh, so you're over your ex? Nope? Exactly. :lol:

I ain't about that lucid dreaming or inception steeze :\[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]128145[/emoji][emoji]128107[/emoji][emoji]128148[/emoji]
Oh, so you're over your ex? Nope? Exactly. :lol:
I wasn't speaking on that :lol:

It was in a dream, how the hell do I control why I dream about :nerd:

No reason to, I'm not angry at her.

We both still love each other, I know that. The only reasons we broke up was because of school and distance.

It sucks.

No reason to, I'm not angry at her.

We both still love each other, I know that. The only reasons we broke up was because of school and distance.

It sucks.
okay, not you then. only to mateo bc she hurt him 
frown.gif

Meh, I'll be honest and say she didn't mean to.

a lotta the hurt was self-inflicted......

Back
Top Bottom