the thread about nothing...

Just ran into a girl who dissed me in high school cause I was the fat kid.

She gained weight and I lost it
smokin.gif

diddy-dance_232608_GIFSoup.com1_.gif
nthat.gif
Repped. I needed these for an inside joke amongst my friends
when my parents go through my facebook messages in my ipad = not cool.
mean.gif
at least i had nothing bad in there.
Damn thats foul

iYen, if serious, glad you discovered Raw. Try Delirious while you're at it. I hope Matt is safe in his travels.

:lol: @ Rupert

Watching this amazing doc on the black gay subculture in new york during the 80s/90s and these dudes were toooo fly. Then I googled some of them and most of them died of aids :smh: So many of the ways that they talk, dress, etc are just now hitting mainstream

True.

But I just feel that at 20 yrs old, you should have some trust in your child to not go through their FB messages.
this is what I'm saying. I thought they knew that they raised me well. :frown: at least pops knows for a fact that I'm not a bad/wild kid, slizz, or a druggie :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
my sister just ordered some gurb via phone and the dude who took the order didnt mention any tip and just charged us just for the food. she forgot to mention this to me, so when the delivery guy showed up i assumed everything was already paid for, including the tip, so i grabbed the food, said thank you, and shut the door :smh:..even though the delivery was late and our order got messed up, i feel bad that i didnt tip the guy. would it even make sense to call back and ask the guy to come back for a 5 dollar tip?

Back
Top Bottom