the thread about nothing...

It's different. It's got a lot of funny people in it so that might help out if you're not feeling the format.

Plus it's got some good looking women

whos that in the middle?

Malin :pimp:

Erinn Hayes

Im intrigued

Brunettes >>> btw

i don't care what color a girl's hair is as long as their hair isn't curly.

Man this fish out of water game on iphone has really taken away from my tan time this week. It's so damn addicting. :smh:

Girls with upper arm/sleeve tats :smokin but girls with random tats on they body that say or are random things :x

Last edited:
NO-

images
f5cc0ff4_hairstyles-for-curly-hair.png

YES-only bc they have naturally straight hair but curled it

Soft.jpg
curly_hair_winter_trend.jpg

Last edited:
There's too many beautiful kinds of women to say you don't like curly hair.. that's crazy talk.

There's too many beautiful kinds of women to say you don't like curly hair.. that's crazy talk.
People are allowed to have prejudices and preferences in what attributes makes them attracted to certain types of women.

Whoa whoa whoa, hol' up. How y'all gonna talk about Kenny Powers and *********** and not mention her.....

I'm disappointed in the Legion for this :smh:. She would get SOME of my money :lol:

Whoa whoa whoa, hol' up. How y'all gonna talk about Kenny Powers and *********** and not mention her.....

I'm disappointed in the Legion for this :smh:. She would get SOME of my money :lol:

my du when she pulled the ******* out I damn near FAINTED :lol: :lol: my girl was mad as hell. Jenettes were fully rustled that night.

Back
Top Bottom