the thread about nothing...

yeezy 1s were classics, the tan and pink joints
pimp.gif

i've brought 3 bottles of Simply Lemonade with Mango on Sunday, down to the last now
30t6p3b.gif

found $10 in the streets today, must be illuminati

Originally Posted by Carver

People like him
30t6p3b.gif
that's reckless as hell.. sounds like he didn't even know him, just a robbery. Why the hell he gonna shoot up the funeral like it was extra personal or something

the dude whos funeral it was tried to steal dude jewelry & got his %@+ bust. bruh prolly came & did a funeral sweep cause he felt played bout that robbery, hell i cant say i wouldve reacted any differently if i was the robbery victim. all that robbin & !%$* dont do nuthin but put a target on yo head so i cant even feel no kinda way about this. this the !%$* ryan asked for when he decided to rob that man

Originally Posted by eashawty

People like him
30t6p3b.gif
that's reckless as hell.. sounds like he didn't even know him, just a robbery. Why the hell he gonna shoot up the funeral like it was extra personal or something

the dude whos funeral it was tried to steal dude jewelry & got his %@+ bust. bruh prolly came & did a funeral sweep cause he felt played bout that robbery, hell i cant say i wouldve reacted any differently if i was the robbery victim. all that robbin & !%$* dont do nuthin but put a target on yo head so i cant even feel no kinda way about this. this the !%$* ryan asked for when he decided to rob that man
#@#! I read that article all wrong, I thought the shooter was the robber.. I don't feel so bad for dude who got killed now. But still, shooting up a funeral is a little oc.. but guy who died got what he asked for

Originally Posted by eashawty

People like him
30t6p3b.gif

#@#! I read that article all wrong, I thought the shooter was the robber.. I don't feel so bad for dude who got killed now. But still, shooting up a funeral is a little oc.. but guy who died got what he asked for
ryan also beat up the shooters mother during the robbery, which explains the funeral sweep

Originally Posted by sbib1130

Originally Posted by Luong1209

GOING TO TRADER JOES IN A BIT. WHAT TO COP?!

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS...HAVE A GOOD DAY NT.

...PREASE RESPOND.
orange chicken is a must. mango lemonade if they have it. apricot shortbread cookies, belgium waffles, and garlic fries
No thanks to the orange chicken
laugh.gif
. That's more so "Americanized Chinese food", which I'm not a big fan of.

Belgium waffles I'll look into next time. I forgot to mention I'm trying to lose weight
embarassed.gif

I probably would have protected myself and my family too. I prob wouldn't have shot up his funeral, but he honestly had every right to kill him in that situation

I just want a pair of KD IV's man,

why is it so !@*!%@! impossible to find a pair at retail?!

I went to Footaction, Foot Locker, Shoe Palace, and Champs and Champs only had a size 9 (I’m an 11) and nobody else had them.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

girl i was talkin to earlier is a freak cant wait to smang 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Most girls act like freaks when you're just talking to them.. but when it comes down to it, most are all talk
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I just want a pair of KD IV's man,

why is it so !@*!%@! impossible to find a pair at retail?!

I went to Footaction, Foot Locker, Shoe Palace, and Champs and Champs only had a size 9 (I’m an 11) and nobody else had them.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
times have really changed 
laugh.gif

NT can't handle this AY2 release...you wanted to time travel? Go check that thread

Originally Posted by odog24

girl i was talkin to earlier is a freak cant wait to smang 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Most girls act like freaks when you're just talking to them.. but when it comes down to it, most are all talk
30t6p3b.gif
the quiet ones are the biggest freaks in my experience (plus the crazy ones, like real crazy)

Woman walked into my bank and I saw her account had 808,000,000.00.

I thought about asking her a whole bunch of questions about what shes does for a living and all that but I always think that's so unprofessional.

She was that bad looking either
ohwell.gif

I probably would have protected myself and my family too. I prob wouldn't have shot up his funeral, but he honestly had every right to kill him in that situation

yea, but dude who killed him know he goin down the road when he get caught anyway so he aint have nuthin to lose

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm realizing that everything is just about hype nowadays. From music, to movies, to anything. Things are criticized from the jump and everything is just so fast paced. This is scary. I don't know where it's leading to but I don't like it. Things are given high praise/reviews with minimal work/staying power, only to flame out and be put down. There are so many examples to cite, but I'm sure whoever is reading this gets the point. I don't know, this was just a random thought/rant that hit me a few minutes ago. 
Shallow-fication of america.  I personally blame facebook.  People are so concerned with what others think about everything.  They just want to project themselves (over the internet on facebook) as "cool" or "in".  So you try to fit yourself into it without actually knowing who you are.  You are too busy worried about what everyone else thinks to live in your skin and understand what you actually like and don't like. 

Going with the music analogy
I have always and forever hated lil wayne and thought he was never a good rapper.  5 years ago i said this and i say it today.  But people back then were like WHATTTT how do you not like him.  Now they are like oh yea he was never that great and he is done now.  Oh because websites and other people think this now you do.  Or my favorite is people who say Jay-Z is the GOAT and im like ok whats his best song in your opinion....."Prob Big Pimpin".  Can you name any of his albums? "Ummm the black album...." Have some conviction people

end rant
laugh.gif
 How are you blaming this on FB, though? That sounds more like your own personal strife with the site, moreso the users (check/learn more about your inner circle, bruh). People have always been like that, if anything the advent of the internet just fostered in a new avenue in which people can be in your face about it.
To the OG post, I totally see where you are coming from. Either the system will collapse,  we slow down (doubt it), or we'll experience a new birth. I think in the coming years, we will see a lot less of Hollywood/worldly presence and more individual/grassroots success; unless the world goes into chaos and then we fall into strict governance. With a lot of people taking up the DIY mentality I think it'll spring the rebirth in the entertainment industry and other aspects of our world 'that is needed'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CapriSun and that other juice might as well have the same name because there is no denying this taste. 
laugh.gif

Slept in all day and it felt good. 

I bet he had a strong pimp hand. lol

Originally Posted by d5

I thought about asking her a whole bunch of questions about what shes does for a living and all that but I always think that's so unprofessional.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 Ducktales, no way a damn near billionaire keeps all of that in one bank let alone one account. Plus FDIC only insures up to 250K and some banks only insure up to a few mill.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by d5

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 Ducktales, no way a damn near billionaire keeps all of that in one bank let alone one account. Plus FDIC only insures up to 250K and some banks only insure up to a few mill.
Nah man Chase has this new Chase Private Client going on.  Only for the wealthiest of course. 

Back
Top Bottom