the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
@ people who think they really have a chance at copping the Yeezy 2s. Don't waste your time.

Just got off work from working graveyard.I am tired as %!$%.I just wanna sleep all day but I got a stupid doctor appointment.

The Yeezy 2 thread is disgusting. I don't even want them and it's making me turn my back on shoes. This @@+# is way out of hand man.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

G-Unit in it's prime was sooooo good. *@(#)$+ egos man, ruins everything
word i was a huge gunit fan they had that sound man , i even had them unit beaters
laugh.gif

I downloaded all the Harry Potter audiobooks and I've just been listening to them all week. The british dude who does the voices has everyone on point.
laugh.gif

I'm realizing that everything is just about hype nowadays. From music, to movies, to anything. Things are criticized from the jump and everything is just so fast paced. This is scary. I don't know where it's leading to but I don't like it. Things are given high praise/reviews with minimal work/staying power, only to flame out and be put down. There are so many examples to cite, but I'm sure whoever is reading this gets the point. I don't know, this was just a random thought/rant that hit me a few minutes ago. 

Status I just read on Facebook:

"This lady gave me 20 points off for writing in pen... Wow this is not math this is Macroeconomics $+%! Tf she going to get it when this class is over #ratemyprofessor!"

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm realizing that everything is just about hype nowadays. From music, to movies, to anything. Things are criticized from the jump and everything is just so fast paced. This is scary. I don't know where it's leading to but I don't like it. Things are given high praise/reviews with minimal work/staying power, only to flame out and be put down. There are so many examples to cite, but I'm sure whoever is reading this gets the point. I don't know, this was just a random thought/rant that hit me a few minutes ago. 
Shallow-fication of america.  I personally blame facebook.  People are so concerned with what others think about everything.  They just want to project themselves (over the internet on facebook) as "cool" or "in".  So you try to fit yourself into it without actually knowing who you are.  You are too busy worried about what everyone else thinks to live in your skin and understand what you actually like and don't like. 

Going with the music analogy
I have always and forever hated lil wayne and thought he was never a good rapper.  5 years ago i said this and i say it today.  But people back then were like WHATTTT how do you not like him.  Now they are like oh yea he was never that great and he is done now.  Oh because websites and other people think this now you do.  Or my favorite is people who say Jay-Z is the GOAT and im like ok whats his best song in your opinion....."Prob Big Pimpin".  Can you name any of his albums? "Ummm the black album...." Have some conviction people

end rant

Thanks to all the well wishers from page 556.  I was on the fence about accounting, but I'm slowly making the transition and liking what I'm seeing thus far.

Su,m girl I was talking to suggested we trade pics so I'm like my hard drive is ready and she's like ur weird and didn't send me nothing

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by Peep Game

G-Unit in it's prime was sooooo good. *@(#)$+ egos man, ruins everything
word i was a huge gunit fan they had that sound man , i even had them unit beaters
laugh.gif
i'm still G-unit
frown.gif
pimp.gif
 ....i wanted that spinning chain so bad

First time doing this kind of post on NT, but yolo..

Ex girl that I ended up on bad terms with awhile back and since then we don't really talk to each other anymore. Wonder if she even thinks about the kid, doesn't seem like it.

I want her back, only girl i've really fell for…

FeelsBatMan
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

First time doing this kind of post on NT, but yolo..

Ex girl that I ended up on bad terms with awhile back and since then we don't really talk to each other anymore. Wonder if she even thinks about the kid, doesn't seem like it.

I want her back, only girl i've really fell for…

FeelsBatMan
tired.gif

I know that feel son

^ Uptempokid
pimp.gif
 on that music selection. Real R&B with soul is where it's at.

Jking, I agree with that Lil Wayne analysis. The Wayne I remember mumbled when he talked and sounded really dumb. People remember this new version of him only for some reason. I know this ain't the music thread but I just had to say that.

Shoeking, keep ya head up, it'll be aight potna.

Grimlock
pimp.gif
 music choice.

Back
Top Bottom