the thread about nothing...

to guys I need your help making money fast. Like 70$ dollars in one day. I have no job and I'm not selling my body or drugs. What can I do?

If you're not selling those then you need to sell something else, like video games or electronics like old phones or something.. don't know how you'll do it without a job and you're not slanging drugs or yourself via craigslist

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Watching Mad Men and it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although it can be slow at times.

What do you like about that show?
I watched the first episode then I literally fell asleep during the second episode.

Originally Posted by iYen

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I watched the first episode then I literally fell asleep during the second episode.

I dont get what is so great about this show either I seen most of the first season and just stopped watching it

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont get what is so great about this show either I seen most of the first season and just stopped watching it

I love this show. I admit it's slow, but there's a lot of character development, and the plot is excellent.

Cajun Pawn Stars and Storage Wars Texas are such a waste of money. They'll never be as good as the originals.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I love this show. I admit it's slow, but there's a lot of character development, and the plot is excellent.
What in your opinion makes the show worth watching?

T-Mobile wants to go dark in their commercials but they still have that ring when their logo pops up in the end.

Originally Posted by kevi

to guys I need your help making money fast. Like 70$ dollars in one day. I have no job and I'm not selling my body or drugs. What can I do?

Sell CDs

Not sure how to describe it, but I simply love the story of the show. I like the setting and how the 50's/60's are portrayed. The acting is phenomenal, Hamm does an excellent job with Don Draper, who is very multidimensional. Visually, the show is also filmed very well. It's just a really good drama.

It's not an action-packed kind of series, which I can live with. Like I said, it's really hard to explain why I do
laugh.gif

Oh, two more reasons.

Christina Hendricks.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Speaking of Mad Men, I only made it through 6 episodes and it was boring me.
but Christina Hendricks' body in is on point
christina-hendricks-mad-men_6042_1.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Not sure how to describe it, but I simply love the story of the show. I like the setting and how the 50's/60's are portrayed. The acting is phenomenal, Hamm does an excellent job with Don Draper, who is very multidimensional. Visually, the show is also filmed very well. It's just a really good drama.

It's not an action-packed kind of series, which I can live with. Like I said, it's really hard to explain why I do
laugh.gif

Oh, two more reasons.

Christina Hendricks.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
I see your point.
Thanks for the info.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys don't think the storyline is interesting? That is what hooks me. I think the acting is spot on, the setting it takes place in also peaks my interests, and of course the women 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Plus you can't go wrong with Don Draper. Dude is a boss.
pimp.gif
  But again everyone has different tastes.

What's the likelihood of getting plain custom tailored tees made in bulk? I mean tees that fit my exact dimensions?

Fellas i need your help, tomorrow im headin to my barber. I made up my mind to change up my hair style ,which is exactly what drake has in this pic, the hairs and beard style. What do i tell him?

rihanna-drake-wmn1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom