the thread about nothing...

My mom bought me chicken breast fillet and seasoned it with lemon paper, can i just wash the lemon pepper flavor with water? I want to try a certain recope. Anyone?
The meat is raw? 

It will likely keep the flavor as its likely penetrated into the meat.... That's why you marinate opposed to just brushing the meat right before you cook.

The meat is raw? 

It will likely keep the flavor as its likely penetrated into the meat.... That's why you marinate opposed to just brushing the meat right before you cook.

Yup the meat is still raw. Im tired of eating lemon pepper chicken everyday. Gonna spice things up a lil bit :pimp: thanks for the respone :smile:

My friend just send me the pic of ware's leg.....i was doing my best at avoiding seeing anything about it.....i hate people some times....just ruined my day

Yeah I posted about this last night. People just going ruthless posting the damn picture with no warning or anything. Stuff like that isn't cool.

Yeah I posted about this last night. People just going ruthless posting the damn picture with no warning or anything. Stuff like that isn't cool.

smokin.gif
Besides breaking my jaw (which wasnt bad enough to require surgery) thank god I've been able to avoid some crazy injuries   *knocks on wood*

Have not been on all weekend so let me update yall with what happend Friday night when i ran into an Ex at the bar. 

I was on one end of the bar and she was on the other and somehow it seemed as if we both looked at eachother the same time and shook our heads at each other. Its now a good half hour or so since we made the eye contact and Im chilling with the homies watching whatever they had on the TV and she decides to come over. At this point i'm like this cant be good and that's when i made a post in here letting y'all know ( thought i fill ya's in). I barely go out to bars because i'm not the drinker type more of the 
nthat.gif
 type person. So this is just my luck, anyway she seems alittle tipsy and says lets talk. I get up from my chair and we go outside to have a conversation, Right off the bat she wants to apologize and im not really trying to hear none of this BS shes talking bout so everything she says im just like yea, yaa and yaa iknow just giving her short answers trying to speed this convo up. Had to be out there for a good 10-15 mins until i'm like okay i am going back in the bar, at this point i wanted nothing to do wit her just like it was before and keep it moving.

Fast forward to the end of the night now... Im still in the bar just lurking round at this point when i get a phone call from my boy who drove that said he was outside in the car with 3 girls ready to smoke. Once i hear that i get a big smile on my face like bet we got some females to blaze up with. WHAT DO YOU KNOW once i step out the bar and open the car door its my EX with her friends my face went from 
happy.gif
 to
mean.gif
 in a matter of 5 seconds. I man up and get in the car cause at this point a fein is trying to smoke asap. Now we all in the car and shes sitting next to me and i say to myself this cant get any awkward i don't think. Its whatever now and we start smoking to relieve my mind about this damn situation. 

Now this is where the story takes a turn im pretty ****** up from drinking and 
smokin.gif
 and fellas i cant lie as much as i didn't want to associate with her  i was trying to get her to come over my crib that same night she was looking to damn good. I don't know what it was that i said to her but it worked. She decided to come over so we kicked it for a few until **** got real. After we finished doing our thing i gave her the boot and called a taxi for her and with no dambs she got up and left.  

Let me remind yall this is someone who i haven't spoke to or made contact to within 2-3 years and this one night i go out i run into her. And no i have not talked to her since that night

Sorry for the long story. Hope yall enjoy

Just found out about these.. i must say they are crack
i use to eat these a lot when i worked at the dollar store, we'd get them here and there and i would savage when we did. always had two bags on me at the register. things are bomb.

Anybody hear about the American Eagle 40% off sale (online or instore)- its on through tomorrow- so if you need some cargo shorts or some new tee's for the Summer, its a good deal

Code: 88915111

Went over the weekend to pickup some of the longer length cargos. :smokin

Might wanna edit fam.
laugh.gif

My sis runs a AE store so I get 40% 365 days of the year
pimp.gif

Too bad I can't use their sale with her discount
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom