the thread about nothing...

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

You came in here like, oh black power, black power!

Yet, not even 3 months ago, you were saying some slick .... about blacks.

You want blacks to "rise up," but it doesn't seem like you hold a positive opinion of blacks.
so you thought that the malcolm x gif was about black power?

Malcolm X statements where specifically about black power?  I'am having a hard time understanding?

explain?

Last edited:
iYen as for what you quoted (I now remember what was going on):

In the movie Django (Jamie Foxx) was against Mandingo fighters, because he thought Mandingo fighting was the lowest of the low (a black person who resorted to Mandingo fighting was as bad a s a slave master).

The poster above me stated that he was sorry for the slave owners (not in real life but in the movie), my response to that post was what you quoted.

And I think I said it in jest, because I obviously didn't thinkthe poster was a mandingo fighter nor a slave master apologist...

Next time you accuse me of condoning slavery please consider the context of my words, I try to do the same with you.
*Django spoilers*

I know the context in which you said what you said, which is why I brought up the other remark you said about slavery.

You said some off-hand comment about slavery, I think it had to do with the scene where one of the slaves was eaten by dogs.

I remember because your post was stonefaced and quoted with this hilarious gif that I saved at that time.

iD7cnGLa8uX4q.gif

In the movie Django (Jamie Foxx) was against Mandingo fighters, because he thought Mandingo fighting was the lowest of the low (a black person who resorted to Mandingo fighting was as bad a s a slave master).

The poster above me stated that he was sorry for the slave owners (not in real life but in the movie), my response to that post was what you quoted.

And I think I said it in jest, because I obviously didn't thinkthe poster was a mandingo fighter nor a slave master apologist...

Next time you accuse me of condoning slavery please consider the context of my words, I try to do the same with you.
*Django spoilers*

I know the context in which you said what you said, which is why I brought up the other remark you said about slavery.

You said some off-hand comment about slavery, I think it had to do with the scene where one of the slaves was eaten by dogs.

I remember because your post was stonefaced and quoted with this hilarious gif that I saved at that time.

iD7cnGLa8uX4q.gif
never used that gif before.

And I can't recall making any remarks about slavery, how can you accuse me of talking slick about black people when I didn't even say anything....dude?

now I know that you have me mistaken with someone else dude. I am not going to accuse you of anything else besides being mistaken.

Like I said, the only other time it was brought up was by powerballin and I outlined his thought process for you.

so you thought that the malcolm x gif was about black power?

Malcolm X statements where specifically about black power?  I'am having a hard time understanding?

explain?
No, it clears that the gifs were about this country not having a "real" discussion about race. When I said oh black power, it was meant to mean Mx since he was a proponent of black power. 

I was just making a quick generalization of what you had posted.

can yall let it go please?

I appreciate the discourse, but its really bringing down the thread. PM each other or something, unless you're just trying to make a spectacle of it

*Django spoilers*

iD7cnGLa8uX4q.gif

And I can't recall making any remarks about slavery, how can you accuse me of talking slick about black people when I didn't even say anything....dude?

now I know that you have me mistaken with someone else dude. I am not going to accuse you of anything else besides being mistaken.

Like I said, the only other time it was brought up was by powerballin and I outlined his thought process for you.
I didn't say that you used the gif. The gif was used on you.

As I said before, I would find the comment but I don't feel like it.

Finding that first comment took more effort than I wanted it to.

So I didn't feel like going through that process again.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't feel like going through all your posts in the django thread.

Too lazy for that.

i freaking hate sears. ordered something for pick up. got there and they ran out............ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU but i did get to see how the yambs look like at elmhurst, rego park, and forest hills. :smokin

writing about norms and the creators and destroyers of it. this gonna be easy

Last edited:
i freaking hate sears. ordered something for pick up. got there and they ran out............ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU but i did get to see how the yambs look like at elmhurst, rego park, and forest hills.
smokin.gif

writing about norms and the creators and destroyers of it. this gonna be easy
most stores have a 24 hour hold

*Django spoilers*

iD7cnGLa8uX4q.gif

I didn't say that you used the gif. The gif was used on you.

As I said before, I would find the comment but I don't feel like it.

Finding that first comment took more effort than I wanted it to.

So I didn't feel like going through that process again.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't feel like going through all your posts in the django thread.

Too lazy for that.
how come I know more on this than you do...when you're the one coming at me? and you were wrong on the first comment too?

And I play you like you tried to do me:

Malcolm X message should be generalized to make a point! Because generally Malcolm X was all exclusively about black power. His thoughts cannot be used to describe anything but the plight of black power.

Because I referenced him to talk that 'black power', and not to describe the existence of racism in modern day society?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom