the thread about nothing...

Matrix
nthat.gif

Man **** it, who am I kidding, I want to eat 12 tacos again>>>drinking right now 
laugh.gif

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

"you mandingo fightin ************!"

http://niketalk.com/t/313955/quenti...for-release-christmas-2012/1350#post_16935358

I've seen you make a slavery joke. I don't feel like finding it.
and your point...?

1. that was a quote from the film in a thread about the film

2. You're probably referencing something powerballin instigated. Someone made a bet with somebody in a thread for $500 dollars, and I responded to that ludicrous wager with the gif that depicts Leo Decaprios character asking how he will recoup his $500.

The gif was in reference to the absurdity of a $500 dollar wager not being honored on NT, not to the plight of slavery. The only person who took offense to it or found a reason for offense was powerballin...he did so because he was being censured by Meth for his insensitivity to the feelings of other posters on the board. In essence he was looking for any reason to be offended to justify his own actions...

If you feel that the gif was in poor taste, I perhaps see a reason for your taking offense and apologize for its use.

Last edited:
"Supreme paid $20,000 to buy out a parody brand called Shortypop in 2010, which was named after a Niketalk member and featured photos of her."

I remember this. I still have a Shortypop tee. :lol:

iYen as for what you quoted (I now remember what was going on):

In the movie Django (Jamie Foxx) was against Mandingo fighters, because he thought Mandingo fighting was the lowest of the low (a black person who resorted to Mandingo fighting was as bad a s a slave master).

The poster above me stated that he was sorry for the slave owners (not in real life but in the movie), my response to that post was what you quoted.

And I think I said it in jest, because I obviously didn't thinkthe poster was a mandingo fighter nor a slave master apologist...

Next time you accuse me of condoning slavery please consider the context of my words, I try to do the same with you.

Back
Top Bottom