the thread about nothing...

damb I think some of my friends crashed the LA marathon this morning around 3AM :pimp: wish I woulda gone

@antidope.. I'm pretty sure that's Isis Taylor in WHT's avi

I want to do this 

Last night was bad at the lounge. One of my lady friend almost got into a fight because another girl kept bumping into her and she bumped back. Then the bday boy was drunk and neglected his gf most of the night and she was pissed. They got into an argument there and the worst was them yelling at each other close to breaking up in the van in front of 5 of us.

Last night was bad at the lounge. One of my lady friend almost got into a fight because another girl kept bumping into her and she bumped back. Then the bday boy was drunk and neglected his gf most of the night and she was pissed. They got into an argument there and the worst was them yelling at each other close to breaking up in the van in front of 5 of us.
how old did your boy turn?

Has to be early 20s

shoulda took a video of the fight 
laugh.gif

Would be awesome to see/hear the awkward silence of yall while them two go at it 
roll.gif

I just called out my best friend (the one I'm the best man to and cheats at everything) for being a terrible friend to someone in our group...

and he just brushed it off like it was nothing after I completely called him out and aired him out via group msg.... Not sure how I feel about this 
mean.gif

He turned 29. That's why his gf hates whenever he drinks too much and she can't get control of him. His friends his age know their limits since they have gf's too.
Isn't the point of drinking to lose control 
nerd.gif

at least for me it is 
laugh.gif

I blacked out last night, it was a great success.
tired.gif
I sorta met up with this girl I talked to over the summer...... 
I remember the first hour or so of being at the bar with her, woke up in her bed this morning 
eek.gif

Just found out I can call people over wifi
So I decided to try it out and I called my friend and it had me to say my name before it went through

From his point of view he said he thought I was in jail

And he aint eem pick up.....

Ima mess with my dad he's gona be pissed

He turned 29. That's why his gf hates whenever he drinks too much and she can't get control of him. His friends his age know their limits since they have gf's too.
Isn't the point of drinking to lose control 
nerd.gif

at least for me it is 
laugh.gif

I blacked out last night, it was a great success.

|I
I sorta met up with this girl I talked to over the summer...... 

I remember the first hour or so of being at the bar with her, woke up in her bed this morning 
eek.gif

damn bae, thats wassup. I remember when I was younger and used to do **** like that on the regular

Anyone know of any local Japanese markets in SoCal? Looking for some random stuff like these bad boys

199bd0a0a37388ef2d258e5f169608a21331132296_full.jpg
Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo.

A japanese book on the 2nd floor of Weller Court in Little Tokyo.

Japanese grocery store on the first floor of Weller Court.
[h2]Mitsuwa Marketplace[/h2]
I'd take a pic of this so you they know if they have it.

What is that soda?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom