the thread about nothing...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20068-1362149019-1.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19866-1362149315-1.gif

As mentioned, that movie thread began in Sports about sports movies, then it slowly became talk about all movies. Eventually it got moved to General and as a compromise and pooling together different ideas, CP settled on that title. I mentioned yesterday that many, specifically in here, have found the title confusing and as a result, haven't posted in there. CP didn't want to change it and that's his call. The OP here could change this thread to whatever he felt like. Plenty of people have asked what's the deal about the thread, and it's been explained to them... just as I'm doing so now. CP updated the first post to explain what the purpose of the thread is.

It's one of the best threads on Niketalk. A lot of in-depth discussion about movies and a lot of knowledgeable people in there. Recommendations, discussion, rankings, we even had a movie draft which was a lot of fun. New or old, popular or not, it's all kosher. And it's pretty current too... always something to talk about.

So those who were confused should know now I wouldn't judge a thread based on it's title, the content matters a lot more. And considering this thread has had probably several hundred pages of discussion about bowel movements, we probably shouldn't throw stones.

Last edited:
I'm like 99% CP is still salty about moving that thread to General and that's why he won't change the thread title cuz he wants to keep it somewhat sheltered from general :lol:

I just remembered, the last time I puked from drinking was my first St Pattys day after turning 21 a few years ago....... thats probably why I haven't gone out for St Pattys day since then 
laugh.gif

Yesterday I walked into my building and I saw this girl who was about to walk in behind me. She was a good distance away but I'm a nice guy so I hold it until she gets in. She was on her phone and looked like your usual Los Angeles fashionista. As she got closer, I noticed that she bared a slight resemblence to a wildebeast. But that didn't matter, I still waited for her even though she seemed to start walking slower now that she noticed I was holding the door for her. As she walks in past me, she says nothing. Doesn't look me in the face, not even a head nod. So me being the a** that I am, I say "You're welcome". Now she looks back at me like I'm sort of lowly peasant.

This is quite the enigma to me.

How are females who are nickels and deuces walking around like they sh** don't stink? You would think that they would be humbled by the fact that they look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Yesterday I walked into my building and I saw this girl who was about to walk in behind me. She was a good distance away but I'm a nice guy so I hold it until she gets in. She was on her phone and looked like your usual Los Angeles fashionista. As she got closer, I noticed that she bared a slight resemblence to a wildebeast. But that didn't matter, I still waited for her even though she seemed to start walking slower now that she noticed I was holding the door for her. As she walks in past me, she says nothing. Doesn't look me in the face, not even a head nod. So me being the a** that I am, I say "You're welcome". Now she looks back at me like I'm sort of lowly peasant.

How are females who are nickels and deuces walking around like they sh** don't stink? You would think that they would be humbled by the fact that they look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
I would have hugged you and possibly kissed you on the lips if you held the door open for me 
nthat.gif

I would have hugged you and possibly kissed you on the lips if you held the door open for me 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

politicians are the best 
laugh.gif

I wish I could be in politics 
embarassed.gif

but I'm asian 
frown.gif
currently 9 Asian members total in the Senate and House though
smile.gif
Out of 535 total members 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 and those 9 members are probably smarter and more accomplished than I ever will be even if I lived to be a thousand years old 
frown.gif

I wish I was a smart and motivated asian. I'm just slightly knowledgeable and lazy as hell 
laugh.gif

we're jumping to conclusions guys. they could be accidentally doing that.

or maybe he's sharing some kind of medicine or something with him.

lol

:lol:
roll.gif

politicians are the best 
laugh.gif

I wish I could be in politics 
embarassed.gif

but I'm asian 
frown.gif

currently 9 Asian members total in the Senate and House though :smile:
Out of 535 total members 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and those 9 members are probably smarter and more accomplished than I ever will be even if I lived to be a thousand years old 
frown.gif

I wish I was a smart and motivated asian. I'm just slightly knowledgeable and lazy as hell 
laugh.gif

you can be, breh. I'm lazy too though, it shall be my downfall.

all this useless knowledge :smh: I need to hit da lottery. then I won't care how lazy I am.

Last edited:
you can be, breh. I'm lazy too though, it shall be my downfall.

all this useless knowledge
mean.gif
I need to hit da lottery. then I won't care how lazy I am.
That's how I feel too 
laugh.gif
 Me and my best friend literally say that to each other everytime we speak. But he's lowkey motivated and doing stuff with his life, he's soon to be engaged, slowly moving his way up the financially world... plus he's white 
ohwell.gif
 so he's got everything going for him in life.

I think I could have a pretty good podcast on just random **** or even a sports talk radio show with all the random **** I follow and the sports knowledge stuck in my head... but I'm too lazy to even try to get into that

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom