the thread about nothing...

We should have a TAN movie night.

We should all (somehow)get the same movie and (somehow)watch it at the same time.

This would be ill if we could do it on Xbox, but not sure who has it or not to do the xbox party. It would make me want to get that gold again
You uses to be able to watch a movie with 4 people on Netflix on xbl before. I think they removed that feature . :smh:
And Tr1ll
Ps3 in general needs a party system .

Last edited:

We should all (somehow)get the same movie and (somehow)watch it at the same time.

This would be ill if we could do it on Xbox, but not sure who has it or not to do the xbox party. It would make me want to get that gold again

I have a ps3, doe. :frown:

I've been saying Netflix needs a party feature for the longest.

Damn oh well

:smokin, loved watching this when I was little. That breast scene tho :wow:

You uses to be able to watch a movie with 4 people on Netflix on xbl before. I think they removed that feature . :smh:
And Tr1ll
Ps3 in general needs a party system .

That would be great. Incentive for me to buy a ps3 if it had one lol

guys, get the movie talk out of here 
mean.gif

we already have a thread for that

See... man ain't like a dog. And when I say "man," I'm talking about man as in mankind, not man as in men. Because men, well, we a lot like a dog. You know, we like to piss on things. Sniff a ***** when we can. Even get a little pink hard-on the way they do. We territorial as ****, you know, we gonna protect our own. But man, he know about death. Got him a sense of history. Got religion. See... a dog... man, a dog don't know **** about no birthdays or Christmas or Easter bunny, none of that ****. And one day God gonna come calling, so you know, they going through life carefree. But people like you and me, man, we always guessing. Wondering, "What if?" You know what I mean? So when you say to me, "Hey, I don't think we should be doing this," I gotta say, baby, I don't think we should be doing this neither, but we ain't gonna get no move on in this world, lying around in the sun, licking our *** all day. I mean, we man. I mean, you a woman and all, but we man. So with this said, you tell me what it is you wanna do with your life.

Don't get me wrong, I get :evil: when I see these half naked female pics on the Internet.

But I also get :smh: at how these females have no self worth or respect.

samesies.

then I remember none of these broads are my daughter so I'm good money :smokin just gotta show mine the right way.

KARMA IS A *****

karmas not real bby grl. but I will teach her to not be like these boppers and all will hopefully be well.

I've never seen True Romance, isn't that written by Tarantino? Or produced?

Always wanted to.

written by QT, directed by tony scott (rip)

my girl put me on to the Tarantino cut. movie is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom