the thread about nothing...

I'm watchin Cheating Vegas that's from lastyear episode and its also my first tme actually comming across this show and I gotta say my dude Tommy Carmichael was getting it. He was too Slick with beating the slots

Beating slots is crazy. I get counting cards, but slots? Thats :smokin

I'm watchin Cheating Vegas that's from lastyear episode and its also my first tme actually comming across this show and I gotta say my dude Tommy Carmichael was getting it. He was too Slick with beating the slots

Beating slots is crazy. I get counting cards, but slots? Thats :smokin

Can't believe it man yu have to check out the devices this man came up with to trip the sensors and other things inside the slots to where it would just continue to spit out quarters. Said he would make an easy 1,000 an hour by doing this considering back than the slots really didn't have much money in them. He also sold the tools that he would make for 10,000 to 12,000$. He was out there living that hustle life forreal

Beating slots is crazy. I get counting cards, but slots? Thats
smokin.gif
Can't believe it man yu have to check out the devices this man came up with to trip the sensors and other things inside the slots to where it would just continue to spit out quarters. Said he would make an easy 1,000 an hour by doing this considering back than the slots really didn't have much money in them. He also sold the tools that he would make for 10,000 to 12,000$. He was out there living that hustle life forreal
if any of you have read Kevin Mitnicks book, there is a 'story' in there of a group of programmers that come up with a device signaling you when to stop. basically, the slots are not as 'shuffled' as one might think. kinda how when you put your ipod on shuffle, it plays random songs, but in a particular order. so this device makes a clicking sound in your ear when there is a match. read it a long time ago, but that's the jist of it. they've upgraded the slots since then so, yeah

Not sure whether I should be relieved or angry.

Professor just cancelled class eight minutes prior to it starting. Midterm on Monday. Final on Wednesday.

Anyone have that pic of they guy about to make a point but changes his minds and walks away?

Its a cartoon, actually.
i know which one you're talking about but cant find it..

its like a comic strip right? and then he holds up his finger like he has something to say, then in the end he just walks away.

do you really sleepwalk though?
one time my cousin told me i tried doing laundry at 5am
laugh.gif

havent had an episode since tho
not sure why it fascinates me lol. a lot of people talk in their sleep, but seeing someone function like that without consciousness is eerie. i mean there are no limits, there are accounts of people comiting murder in that state. 
mean.gif

from reddit
did he get to where he was going?

Back
Top Bottom