the thread about nothing...

everytime my girl is checking herself out in the mirror before work i come up behind her and hump her while doing the flex and the point..
laugh.gif

I just walk over n smack her ***

whoa!!!

i always just pronounced it summerduude
explosions, explosions everywhere

I also just realized this the other day

never understood how PBR = powerballin, doesn't the r come before the b?

This x a hundred thousand trillion

Powerballin Reloaded
Powerballin Reincarnated
Powerballin Reborn

Etc, etc.

:wow: @ Angie Varona V2.

Oh... I see

i got a $280 ticket for skating an empty parking lot at midnight 
mean.gif

Blasphemy

15 to 21 is 45 to 51

whats 6 years?

jail time thats what

I agree .. Cept one is a minor

I'm starting to plan my buddy's bachalor party in Vegas.

and since most of us that are going are in my epic 16 team fantasy league, we'll also be holding our draft there.

Any ideas on drinking games??? I'm thinking shots, everytime you complain about someone drafting 'your' player and shots everytime you draft with under 10 seconds left 

and since most of us that are going are in my epic 16 team fantasy league, we'll also be holding our draft there.

Any ideas on drinking games??? I'm thinking shots, everytime you complain about someone drafting 'your' player and shots everytime you draft with under 10 seconds left 

Vegas IS a drinking game. :evil:

Anyone have that pic of they guy about to make a point but changes his minds and walks away?

Its a cartoon, actually.

Vegas IS a drinking game.
devil.gif
duh...

I'm watchin Cheating Vegas that's from lastyear episode and its also my first tme actually comming across this show and I gotta say my dude Tommy Carmichael was getting it. He was too Slick with beating the slots

Back
Top Bottom