the thread about nothing...

554941_981560123791_1832807623_n.jpg

This has really been "one of those weeks"... Nothing has gone right and literally doesn't seem like it's going to change... I need a good laugh or something man... Or a vacation because I need a break from all this that's been going on...
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
have-a-rough-day.png

stay safe Gatzby

Last edited:
Is Monday night football as fun for west coasters considering it comes on at 5:30? I like being able to get off work, setup the move for the game and enjoy it in primetime. I couldn't imagine rushing home and it be middle of the 1st quarter.

And waking up on Sunday to see halftime of the early games?? :x

for me it's better. i wake up on sundays feeling like a kid on christmas. i start drinking around halftime then cruise through sunday night then pass out. i remember watching sports on the east coast, definitely not cool watching lakers game at 1am :lol:

I'm getting kind of tired and am definitely ready for bed but i'm about to drink one of these Red Bull Silver Editions. :D

I wish I had the red doe. :smh:

My check has finally cleared..... but I'm too lazy to go out and buy chaser now 
laugh.gif

one of my ex's slash bff is turning me on right now being all lippy, bringing back memories 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom