the thread about nothing...

bruh im so ****** mad right now. These sons of a gons charged my insurance 2 gs for a ******g prescription for motrin

For motrin

motrin:smh:
Cause in my physical, I can express through song

Delete stress like Motrin, then extend strong

I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell

From the spliff that I lift and inhale, it ain't hard to tell

That line....makes me feel bad for my post :lol:. I'll always love that song

gifs are weak sauce btw...step it up fellas
laugh.gif

i've had a headache all day, ate nothing but neapolitan ice cream sandwiches and big sticks all day 
grin.gif

that how i feel too. never understood hopping from one to another. dat monogamous avy life. :smokin

Eminem has always been by main one.

Time for a change. :smokin

I had to drop the queen for dat Danpat. Been thinking about switching up lately.

I love seeing NTer names I remember from forever ago in here :smokin

I am downing these Redds cider joints right now :smh: lightweight lifestyle, might not make it.

DYING @ Antidopes lack of spell check right meow. Strong autocorrect over here, I ****** up most of the words in this post :lol:

Last edited:
damn man just felt another earthquake...

we had one yesterday that was 5.0, 

this one wasnt as strong..i also happen to live right on the san andreas fault..

Is Monday night football as fun for west coasters considering it comes on at 5:30? I like being able to get off work, setup the move for the game and enjoy it in primetime. I couldn't imagine rushing home and it be middle of the 1st quarter.

And waking up on Sunday to see halftime of the early games?? :x

Is Monday night football as fun for west coasters considering it comes on at 5:30? I like being able to get off work, setup the move for the game and enjoy it in primetime. I couldn't imagine rushing home and it be middle of the 1st quarter.

And waking up on Sunday to see halftime of the early games?? :x

I could only imagine they're used to it. It's weird tho. Was in Hawaii during the NBA finals and the game was on at 3:30pm. It was kinda :smokin because I could watch the game and still enjoy the night.

Damn Gatzby, that sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom