the thread about nothing...

^Whaddup fam from the Legion of Tan :nthat:

I'm overhearing the lady who's office is beside mine, shes on the phone with one of her church friends. Its amazing to me how much money it costs to attend church, shes talking about paying for all the donuts on Sunday, paying for a mission trip, she basically does all the accounting for the church too. Not trying to get a church or religion debate started (at all)- but damn, thats some big business. I'll keep my faith and beliefs for free

I've gone to church all my life, and it hasn't cost me a dime.

But if she believes that will save her soul, how can you put a price on that? (I'm a Christian as well btw)

But it really all depends on the church, there are definitely scam artist churches out that, that give bad names to the good ones that are actually just out to make a difference in the community. My church is on the worst street, in the worst hood in Pittsburgh, and they do so much to clothe and feed the people around there its crazy

Just depends. Some Churches do make you scratch your head like whut? I'm Christian as well, but look at things moderately I guess. Ok *jumps off religion convo boat*

Why are we springing forward so early? It's still winter. Why can't they just do away with it altogether?

"Boy ate a raw box of rice a roni"?!   LOL

-Michael

Snoop had some of the best lines...

Last edited:
2 more days until monday
indifferent.gif
**** monday!

sick.gif
 at the 'ex' talks spanning 6 pages, nobody should complain about me being soft because obviously everyone has their topics

a movie should be made from Jenny's POV. Her life seemed just as interesting as Forest's

favorite character: Mrs. Gump (sr.)

what'd I take from the movie? we all lead our own lives. Can't find more words to say it

oh, Happy Friday LOT

:x  at the 'ex' talks spanning 6 pages, nobody should complain about me being soft because obviously everyone has their topics

a movie should be made from Jenny's POV. Her life seemed just as interesting as Forest's

what'd I take from the movie? we all lead our own lives. Can't find more words to say it

oh, Happy Friday LOT

:wow: Brosephine...

Thats genius..

Last edited:
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 at the 'ex' talks spanning 6 pages, nobody should complain about me being soft because obviously everyone has their topics

oh, Happy Friday LOT
eek.gif
Brosephine...

Thats genius..
Real talk. Everytime you saw Jenny. She was in a completely different phase of life than before
laugh.gif

Bad idea.
Would a. Stop talking to your ex completely even tho itll be damn near IMPOSSIBLE ?
Or b. Stay friends and keep her around? As a friend. (Feelings will be there but it will be a lot easier for you to move on imo)

Last edited:
good morning members of the band called TAN

have a good friday everyone

That's a good idea. I think a movie should have been made from her POV, but I think it's too late for that to happen now. Topanga back to classic form I see..... :smokin

True and true! I'd love to see a movie from her POV. Thats good that you finally watched it unsuited
nthat.gif
thanks everyone, I really am glad I got to watch it (went to bed at 2am)

i believe there had to have been a good reason for her to reject him that many times. question is, who should produce it?

Back
Top Bottom