the thread about nothing...

Nvm you just goddamn stoned face my school
indifferent.gif
You have UCLA in your sig tho 
nerd.gif

my buddy goes to CSUN 
laugh.gif

I wanna develop something to collect all this rain water so I can use it later
Maybe If you found some sort of water proof cylinder with a bottom you could leave it outside and let it catch the rain for you??

Naw thats simple I want something that will catch all the 2ater within the property line then it goes thru a filter into a storage tanm that doesnt let it evaporate

nerd.gif

my buddy goes to CSUN 
laugh.gif

Maybe If you found some sort of water proof cylinder with a bottom you could leave it outside and let it catch the rain for you??
I got accepted but my parents didnt wanna fork over 17 gs a year and I didnt qualify for financial aid.
:frown:
So I just went to csun.

My ex went to ucla

Naw thats simple I want something that will catch all the 2ater within the property line then it goes thru a filter into a storage tanm that doesnt let it evaporate
hmmm can't help you there 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

my buddy goes to CSUN 
laugh.gif

I got accepted but my parents didnt wanna fork over 17 gs a year and I didnt qualify for financial aid.
frown.gif

So I just went to csun.

My ex went to ucla
frown.gif
 sorry man. So you're asian?

Now that im thinking about my ex girl.
I hate sororities and fraternities.
Absolutely despise them.
The second she joined she changed so much.

:frown:

Sorry I'm getting old and that memory is fading :wink:

only weird thing I think of them is that they have do much pride in an organization it does not make any sense

Yes I did.
But im just thinking bout it again now.
Like man what is with these sororities and frats.

Im my opinion its just a buncha insecure people who get together and build each others spirits up cuz they canr handle ish on there own.
That and party and objectify women.

Yeah you're right but at the end of the day I don't care what other people do as long as I'm doing good

Sorry I'm getting old and that memory is fading :wink:

only weird thing I think of them is that they have do much pride in an organization it does not make any sense
Agreed.

Man if I was interested anyway and they try to haze id say f yo letters.
Dont mean a damn thing. :lol:

I figured.

Need myown restaurant like Jack in the crank so I cam go in right now and get free tacos

Back
Top Bottom