the thread about nothing...

sorry to keep the ex talk going but i just saw a picture of mine 
frown.gif

tocrying.gif

its rockstar
roll.gif

Damn bros this long distance relationship is killing me
mean.gif
...haven't talked to my girl in 5 days and I'm so tempted to text her and see how she's doing but I have to stand my ground...
You shouldn't be in a long distance relationship if you are gonna be this petty... speaking from experience. 

Being in a long d relationship is already gonna make it exponentially harder. Doing what you're doing is only making it worse...... don't make the same mistake I made bruh 
i really wanna know who this PBR guy is..

tyrone, maybe?
Nah
frown.gif

tocrying.gif
I know dat feel, my heart sinks everytime I see one of our mutual friends post pics of them going out and what not..... 

tumblr_mhoqovtGPQ1s4ja32o1_400.gif

as I mentioned the other day I found a box of stuff from our relationship from out very first date till she moved away a year before we broke up,

it had everything from, the ticket stubs from every movie we saw (its a stack of almost 50+ 
laugh.gif
), our very first date, pack of rubbers, tons of pics, hotel roomkeys, matches, airplane tix, sporting event tix, every single note she ever wrote me, just tons of stuff till she moved away a year before we broke up,  including that flask I was telling yall about 
frown.gif

took pics for the possibly lulz, but it still bums me out too much for yall to laugh/make fun of me.

going thru some of that stuff actually kinda put a slight smile on my face but then reality hit me after a minute or two of nostalgic good feelings 
tired.gif

I want to ceremoniously burn that box.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
its rockstar
roll.gif

Damn bros this long distance relationship is killing me
mean.gif
...haven't talked to my girl in 5 days and I'm so tempted to text her and see how she's doing but I have to stand my ground...
You shouldn't be in a long distance relationship if you are gonna be this petty... speaking from experience. 

Being in a long d relationship is already gonna make it exponentially harder. Doing what you're doing is only making it worse...... don't make the same mistake I made bruh 
i really wanna know who this PBR guy is..

tyrone, maybe?
Nah
frown.gif

tocrying.gif
I know dat feel, my heart sinks everytime I see one of our mutual friends post pics of them going out and what not..... 

tumblr_mhoqovtGPQ1s4ja32o1_400.gif

as I mentioned the other day I found a box of stuff from our relationship from out very first date till she moved away a year before we broke up,

it had everything from, the ticket stubs from every movie we saw (its a stack of almost 50+ 
laugh.gif
), our very first date, pack of rubbers, tons of pics, hotel roomkeys, matches, airplane tix, sporting event tix, every single note she ever wrote me, just tons of stuff till she moved away a year before we broke up,  including that flask I was telling yall about 
frown.gif

took pics for the possibly lulz, but it still bums me out too much for yall to laugh/make fun of me.

going thru some of that stuff actually kinda put a slight smile on my face but then reality hit me after a minute or two of nostalgic good feelings 
tired.gif

you kept the used rubbers?

Last edited:

laugh.gif
frown.gif

tired.gif

you're so romantic 
laugh.gif
 jk

i actually crept right now, my bff wanted to see her and i went through her twitter/instagram 
tired.gif
 i don't have either of those so i had to google her 
mean.gif

you should burn it 
devil.gif

Last edited:
If you guys wanna learn how to become successful. All you need is 15 seconds.

Get ready to take notes because this man right here is a 2 time World Champion.

Yea I know I'm being petty and we are both stubborn :smh: I accept my girl with all of her flaws but communication is something that is important to me since we have a 7hr time difference so we don't get to talk much to begin with so I just want her to realize that its important to make time to talk even if its just to talk for a few minutes

Yea ino shes inLA pero I need some specifics. Finna get my detecting on
she has to be in the valley bruh 
devil.gif

get your binoculars and camo ready, be there in 30 minutes.
On my 5th glass of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and I don't feel anything yet.
:nthat:  but sometimes it's 
eyes.gif

when you don't get a nice buzz going, feels like you're wasting alcohol 
laugh.gif

Bro I got da long camera lens and binoculars already in the arsenal

the god bean is killing it on kimmel..

:pimp:
You scared me then I realized your on the east coast and I'm on the west

Man up with all this ex talk and move on.

I should have shown her, better nights, better times, better days, now I miss her more and more... Your pretty wings... :frown:

laugh.gif
i found the binoculars in my dads garage and i just liked having the huge camera lens, in case i ever decide to start a career in espionage or bird photography
bird photography 
laugh.gif

i have a feeling you're the guy that chills in his car on the freeway looking into the vivid building.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom