the thread about nothing...

Naw man, I was making this (not my pic but it surprisingly looks just like it)

I've done it a few times myself 
laugh.gif
vodka and cranberry to wash it down

happy.gif

so ive been with this girl for 3 days. she has a boyfriend but i aint eem care, he can kick rocks

her mans at work right now but ima go over and put in some work right quick
Thats foul B
The joke flew over your head.
laugh.gif
Someone explain it please.
http://niketalk.com/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/95040#post_17390362
I still dont get it but I give up
how do you just ride out for somebody who does you dirty for your whole adult life? Forrest really would do anything for Jenny man
Sounds like I really need to watch this movie. I can relate to that.
Richard Sherman is a jackass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup, it used to be funny too, now its
mean.gif

Just got this text from a friend with a bachelors degree and a very respectable job, "I minus well say f it". He wasn't making a joke either.
Call the Police. Last time someone did that to me its what I did.
roll.gif

My stomach hurts guys this **** is about to get real..... At work till 11 pm Pacific........ :smh: :stoneface: :smh:

Damn bros this long distance relationship is killing me :smh:...haven't talked to my girl in 5 days and I'm so tempted to text her and see how she's doing but I have to stand my ground...

I just made my new avy in MS paint. Couldn't really think of an image or gif I wanted so I went willy nilly with the spray painter.

Last edited:
How are you standing your ground if you miss her?
By not texting her?

Whoever is the last to text, well the other person has the upper hand.

Long distance relationship and you havent talked in 5 whole days? Thats kinda sus bruh, texts and calls dont take that much effort honestly.

Damn bros this long distance relationship is killing me :smh:...haven't talked to my girl in 5 days and I'm so tempted to text her and see how she's doing but I have to stand my ground...

How are you standing your ground if you miss her?

Because we got into an argument and I feel like I was right and she was wrong. We only argue when she goes back home and its always about the same thing so I'm not going to give in. I love her to death but at the same time people need to learn when they are wrong and accept it and apologize so we can move on.

i really wanna know who this PBR guy is..

tyrone, maybe?
tahrone is still around.
not in the TAN though.
I just slept with a female and I instantly felt
sick.gif
afterwards
mean.gif

She was a 7 out of 10 but
mean.gif
I miss my ex
mean.gif
powerbalin?
that's what i thought at first.

nerd.gif

its rockstar
he hasn't said anything about the lakers though.

Last edited:
question tan-nerinos

lets say i get banned. i make another profile to post on tan. somehow meth finds out its someone he banned. does he double ban that person or ban them for life?

Because we got into an argument and I feel like I was right and she was wrong. We only argue when she goes back home and its always about the same thing so I'm not going to give in. I love her to death but at the same time people need to learn when they are wrong and accept it and apologize so we can move on.

If you love her you'll accept her faults of being stubborn and let it go.

Trying to prove a point in this fashion is petty.

Either talk to her about it or let it go.

--f'n doctors office.  Paid somebody to work for me to do a sleep apnea test to find out that they are closed due to the fake winter storm that happened.  I feel like george costanza when the doctor cancelled so she can go skiing.  No cancelation message or anything.

-mos def concert in d.c. was great.  dj warming up the crowd play the old 90's hip hop.  just a good show.  I guess the new thing is video mixing with concerts now because thats what happened here.  mixing movies with the show.  First group (watch the duck) was mixing clockwork orange, baby boy, forrest gump, comming to america, and random pics.  Felt like some illumnati type ish.  A message without telling me what it was.

-broad was flirting with me.  hot too.  I was in shy mode, so I just played it off. felt idotic later on. Should of hollered.

-for s & g's im messing around on badoo.  I think half the chicks that i'm talking to are bots.  Its fun though.  They're stessing for pic's, too.

'r

Back
Top Bottom