the thread about nothing...

@andy truuu everybody is getting that financial aid money doesnt matter if they studying basketweaving or engineering. and schools keep on raising tuition too .

im just trying to finish in 4 years and get outta school into the real world

Just got a new puppy yesterday...don't even know what kind of dog he is. help me name this dude tan fambs

Call him Carlos, he looks like a Carlos

i just dropped my math class. i hate school with a passion.

i dislike school as well but that doesnt mean i dislike learning.

word, college right now is taken over by government and we have this stupid *** standards where we get out with useless degrees and no real life skills. all cause of financial aid requirements and these easy loans that shackle students in a lifetime of debt slavery. why couldnt i be 10 years older.

i think the problem is too many people are going to college which has oversaturated the market and brought the value of a degree down.

i swear at school i see some idiots and im like how are these people even in college.

lol 2nd college post in a row on NT for me. Unfortunately however, many companies nowadays require degrees and in return give college graduates internships which means cheap labor for over-qualified individuals and increased profits for the management. It is a shame.

maybe i'm biased cuz I'm an engineering major, but I figure that all the BS I put up with on a daily basis from people I'll never see again in my life is what's needed to get that B.S. and ultimately a career that is 10000x more satisfying for me than the jobs most college graduates end up getting nowadays. Hopefully engineers don't get outsourced to China or India though...

i wanna start an online college thats accredited and basicaly they pay me x dollars and i throw them a degree. if the req is they need to learn something, il throw them some 101 class textbooks and let them be on their way.

@andy truuu everybody is getting that financial aid money doesnt matter if they studying basketweaving or engineering. and schools keep on raising tuition too .

im just trying to finish in 4 years and get outta school into the real world

when there is no shortage of customers and a powerful entity backing it and throwing the sheeps into it, the price will keep going up and up...... until it doesnt.

why would you do this?
who hurt you to the point that you felt the need to do this?
why would you do this?
sowee 
ohwell.gif
 there's too much hype on her and i never found her to be an above 7.
just to hear Meg moan
devil.gif
that's weird man  
laugh.gif

What soap/body wash do you guys use?

And what's your shower method?
I am srs bros
dove men, shampoo and body wash with the menthol 
nthat.gif

Just got a new puppy yesterday...don't even know what kind of dog he is. help me name this dude tan fambs
cute. name him Abomb for the spot on it's side.
images

sucks for guys who look like sean kingston

I don't like you bruh. >D

Muryl

What soap/body wash do you guys use?

And what's your shower method?

I am srs bros

Cheap ish from dollar treesince i go through it so quick

wash face
upper body.
legs/feet/thighs
nuts
cheeks

what you guys use to scrub your body?

Last edited:
Who is this?

I saw this in my TweetDeck activity column

Deola @DeolaCola
A lot of the NT guys are bearded, funny and really cute. Surprised none have lived in my vagina yet. Hmm...

Chick from Bossip, you've seen the picture floating around the #NT timeline of the Santa hat over the face of a body with a white dress, that's her :lol:

He is just a puppy right? call him 
PAN
or DAN
am i ODing it on the TAN spirit? 
for the socks convo, as long as you change your socks regularly, you should be fine.

sumrndndude, how long do you   take in the shower 
mean.gif

nevermind

Last edited:
he looks like hes a jack rustle terrier and something else..

cute dog, he looks like he should have a proper name like Duke, Pharoah or Akira.

I only shampoo my hair about once or twice a week. Usual routine is

Wash self with water
CLean privates
Wash hands
Clean rest of body
Soap feet
Walk it out

Back
Top Bottom