the thread about nothing...

My diet will be 
devil.gif
 once I stop messing around and cut my carbs.

Just got a new puppy yesterday...don't even know what kind of dog he is. help me name this dude tan fambs

i just dropped my math class. i hate school with a passion.

i dislike school as well but that doesnt mean i dislike learning.

word, college right now is taken over by government and we have this stupid *** standards where we get out with useless degrees and no real life skills. all cause of financial aid requirements and these easy loans that shackle students in a lifetime of debt slavery. why couldnt i be 10 years older.

What soap/body wash do you guys use?

And what's your shower method?
I am srs bros
anything that smells good from the dollar store

-separate loofa for deeznuts and upper body

-get deeznuts first, shave (in the shower), get the face and upper body with the gel.

*I try to let the lather marinate my pours so as to get the full effect of the zesty goodness of the shower gel

-After a good 1-2 minute marinate, water down.

-do some light stretching in the warm shower

-spread deezcheeks to make sure all the crevices on my body have been reached

-exit shower

-wipe down

-baby powder for deeznuts, and under deeznuts

-spread some lotion on my body shawty

-old spice for deezpits

-baby oil as aftershave

-eau de toilet for the ladies

-head out and achieve greatness!

Last edited:

word, college right now is taken over by government and we have this stupid *** standards where we get out with useless degrees and no real life skills. all cause of financial aid requirements and these easy loans that shackle students in a lifetime of debt slavery. why couldnt i be 10 years older.

i think the problem is too many people are going to college which has oversaturated the market and brought the value of a degree down.

i swear at school i see some idiots and im like how are these people even in college.

i think the problem is too many people are going to college which has oversaturated the market and brought the value of a degree down.

i swear at school i see some idiots and im like how are these people even in college.

same here. but what caused the over saturation? imo its from the government subsidies. the college dont care if you get a degree in asian studies cause you got that financial aid hookup and if you are in debt with a worthless degree, they cant default on it so its a win-win-lose situation.

ive realized recently that governments=corporations and the corporations are the scapegoats to the governments actions. inflation hits producers hard which leads to increases in food prices/decrease in quantity. the customer instinctively complains and thinks its those "greedy corporations" but never actually looked down the trail.

lol 2nd college post in a row on NT for me. Unfortunately however, many companies nowadays require degrees and in return give college graduates internships which means cheap labor for over-qualified individuals and increased profits for the management. It is a shame.

maybe i'm biased cuz I'm an engineering major, but I figure that all the BS I put up with on a daily basis from people I'll never see again in my life is what's needed to get that B.S. and ultimately a career that is 10000x more satisfying for me than the jobs most college graduates end up getting nowadays. Hopefully engineers don't get outsourced to China or India though...

Back
Top Bottom