the thread about nothing...

Watching 50 first dates and it's making me want to look up some psych jobs for when I eventually am done with school i can move to Hawaii that place is beautiful

Bottle Opener :lol:

original.jpg

Last edited:
For those who have cheated and got back together, how have you convinced her and what kind of girl was she?

Group study question

-got some sleep. Feel like a million bucks

-mos def show tomorrow.  I hope its decent

-is the only show on mtv, ridculousness?  Its like they have that show on repeat.

companies make me sick with product announcements...almost as bad as rappers with "mixtape coming soon" :smh:

thinking about committing dat probably wont but thinking about it 
tired.gif
 im down bros
Never worth it bro. My PM box is open if you need something. 

I honestly think its weird if you've never at least thought about it. It crosses my mind often.

Last edited:
thinking about committing dat probably wont but thinking about it 
tired.gif

im down bros

I think about it every day, b. Multiple times a day. You're vocal about it so I can tell you want help from someone. We are here for you fam. I'm not a professional but I've been dealing with depression literally half my life. I'm down to chat whenever.

Just got my USB About Nothing and then some

This seriously is the best website ever I love coming here and all the people that are here.. Next time we do a giveaway I'm definitely in and I'm going to pay this forward as much as I can

Are these Comic Books!!!!!???? Kingdom Come, I cant really remember but doesnt Superman die? I hope so cause I hate Superman. Too much power
mean.gif
. Spurs Vs Lakers though
pimp.gif

Solarius you are a stand up guy and I appreciate all of it. The music will be listened too as well, its about time I step out of the rap bubble. 

Just got my USB About Nothing and then some

This seriously is the best website ever I love coming here and all the people that are here.. Next time we do a giveaway I'm definitely in and I'm going to pay this forward as much as I can

Are these Comic Books!!!!!???? Kingdom Come, I cant really remember but doesnt Superman die? I hope so cause I hate Superman. Too much power
mean.gif

. Spurs Vs Lakers though
pimp.gif

Solarius you are a stand up guy and I appreciate all of it. The music will be listened too as well, its about time I step out of the rap bubble. 

thanks bro, you always seemed like a good dude to me. enjoy it broseph

Back
Top Bottom