the thread about nothing...

side note.......anybody been part of a flash mob before?
o really?

i failed tonight 
frown.gif
mean.gif
 i go to this party with older people, 30's-40's. my two homies and i are the youngest there so all these older ladies are giving us attention and one takes me on a tour of the house, we end up on the side of the house in the dark and we start tongue wrestling and this lady had a booty and was pretty, so she had me ready to go 
devil.gif
, she asks if i have a jimmy and i said nah, i go to my homies room, wake his *** up 
laugh.gif

ask for one. as i'm walking back down making my way across the kitchen to go outside after retrieving the golden jimmy, i get pulled to the group to take shots, i completely forgot all about the lady i was with 
tired.gif

she walks in and i try talking to her but she went upstairs to sleep in her friends room 
mad.gif

Reactions: Ox.
My niece is and 5 and single-handed trashed my moms, 4800 sq ft house in 2 days. Office chairs in the tub, broken bar chairs, guest room window is shattered to pieces, my dog is in distraught right now, almost got me shot by my dad because she left the garage door wide open at 3 this morning; thought somebody was breaking into the house when i was closing the door. The ***** had the right idea of standing on a step stool, broke the leg, fell, head hit the table that my 60" flat screen was on....Long story short, ima need a new tv :smh:

Went to the club for the first time since last summer the other night. Security popped me for $10 for wearing sneakers, ok, my brother had no money, instant $20 from me and we havent even made it to the door yet. Get inside, got to pay another $10 just to walk in, once again, my brother had no money, additional $10. I left, took my money bacc and turned some corners.

2 inch ice covering the roads this morning, i work breakfast for a hotel, its 4am, 15 degrees, and my job is 3 cities over. Almost got fired because i refused to put myself in harms way just to serve fat ******* breakfast that dont tip :smh:

Its been a long 48 hours for me, im not even going to vent all my problems.

Went to the booty club last night. Black big booty guh comes sits on my laps and pretty much begs me to go to the back with her. She was pretty sexy, not gonna lie.

But All I'm thinking in my mind breh after all these coke and rums, is a cigawete word to.

Told shorty I'll BRB. Go out and smoke my cig come back, chicks waiting for me.

We go to the back and she gives me dances and what not.

shorty got nasty with it and gives me a HJ and starts giving me top 
eek.gif
 All I could think about was getting Mickey D's breakfast though. 

Short kisses me on my lips 
sick.gif
. I'm thinkin breh, thats it im outta here.

I get up and leave the back, I'm sitting down waiting for my buddy to finish his dances. The same big booty guh comes up to me and no lie goes

"I had a nice time with you tonight. I would love to spend the rest of my night with you, theres a waffle house across the street if you-----"

I cut her off and I told that ***** "NO GOLDEN ARCH, I AINT GOIN" and went home to my wifey and laid mega pipe

Long story short, I love the strip club, breakfast food, and bad ******* that my ****** prolem

My niece is and 5 and single-handed trashed my moms, 4800 sq ft house in 2 days. Office chairs in the tub, broken bar chairs, guest room window is shattered to pieces, my dog is in distraught right now, almost got me shot by my dad because she left the garage door wide open at 3 this morning; thought somebody was breaking into the house when i was closing the door. The ***** had the right idea of standing on a step stool, broke the leg, fell, head hit the table that my 60" flat screen was on....Long story short, ima need a new tv :smh:

Back
Top Bottom