the thread about nothing...

Michelle-Jenneke.gif

michelle-jenneke-wedgie-gif-28119519-sz500x281-animate.gif

:riceboy :riceboy :riceboy

Rck leaves a comment on my IG pic and my date goes "what does he mean by acquire yambs?"
laugh.gif
I didn't know how to respond
hehehehehehe

I might contribute some pics tonight... me and my two buds are headed out for the night....... we are the 3 man frat boy crew, yambs shall be had 
devil.gif
Yambs were not had..........

based on my idiot *** friend...............he damn lost his ******g mind.... gained some numbers tho 
happy.gif

i failed tonight 
frown.gif
mean.gif
 i go to this party with older people, 30's-40's. my two homies and i are the youngest there so all these older ladies are giving us attention and one takes me on a tour of the house, we end up on the side of the house in the dark and we start tongue wrestling and this lady had a booty and was pretty, so she had me ready to go 
devil.gif
, she asks if i have a jimmy and i said nah, i go to my homies room, wake his *** up 
laugh.gif
 ask for one. as i'm walking back down making my way across the kitchen to go outside after retrieving the golden jimmy, i get pulled to the group to take shots, i completely forgot all about the lady i was with 
tired.gif
 she walks in and i try talking to her but she went upstairs to sleep in her friends room 
mad.gif

Welp, my concords are ruined.:smh:

Story? :nerd:

Man, I'm at the game Friday, this lady and her dude comes and sit next to us. Chick had some red daiquiri/margarita type drink and some type of over the top gourmet burger. At first, her dude was holding the drink while she ate the burger. We're sitting in the corner of the Toyota Center, above the tunnel. These seats are really close together, so like in must stadiums, if someone has to leave the row, everyone has to stand up. These people sitting in the middle decide to leave. We all stand up and the lady notices there's a cup holder between my feet. First, she puts her cup in my empty beer cup, so I move the empty cup so she can use it. The she proceeds to put in and take out her drink from the cup holder, like 3 times, rapid fire. Finally on the 3rd try, she drops her RED drink all over my foot. DEAD. Not in a good way. I wasn't eem mad at first, I had been drinking and was glad to be in the place. I was laughing and joking about, even. It didn't really get to me till we started walking back to the car.

Speaking of which bros, it is absolute pandemonium in the streets of Houston. The Galleria yesterday :wow:.

:pimp: at me being the only dude in there with the royal foambs .

Long story short, I met the girl on the right when I did my clinicals in SF, she then moved somewhere in the east coast for grad school. She wanted to catch up so I met with her and her friend in SF. Both was horny as hell, talking about smashing dudes at the bar and how they were on a dry spell. Towards the end of the night we were all pretty hammered and got too flirty, so I used the "I'm too drunk to go to my room" excuse and got my ticket to their room. Man, I'm so disappointed at myself for passing out. I just closed my eyes and next thing you know, the sun was out.
Damn bruh. You shouldve been game planning that from the jump; replace them last drinks with water if you have to. If given the chance to redeem yourself in March, you have to beat with the ferociousness of ten grizzly bears fresh out of hibernation....

Back
Top Bottom