the thread about nothing...

The only time I'll text is if I'm at a red light. otherwise it's stupid as hell.

There's a rare occasion where you have to reply to a text immediately, 99.999% of the time, that can wait until you're stopped. It's all cool until you cause an accident and someone gets hurt because of your own selfish actions.
Its very true, but we're all selfish by nature- theres no way to stop most of it. I see people moving back and forth between their lanes and taking their eyes off the road for 3-5 seconds at a time repeatedly, every morning on the way to work. Its like telling people not to eat, or do makeup while they drive
ohwell.gif
My eyes be off the road for like 10 seconds at a time 
roll.gif

reading about the puritans. how you gonna let someone take away your things, cut off one of your ears, and your nose slit open and have S.S. branded on your forehead.

The only time I'll text is if I'm at a red light. otherwise it's stupid as hell.

There's a rare occasion where you have to reply to a text immediately, 99.999% of the time, that can wait until you're stopped. It's all cool until you cause an accident and someone gets hurt because of your own selfish actions.

I browse NT while I drive too.... not good

That's stupid. Brah. Be more responsible

That's stupid. Brah. Be more responsible
I know son, I know

New episodes of Arthur are always appreciated!

Tired than a mofo. I need a maid and secretary. Just got to push it for two weeks. Then mayhem with Spring Break. Nothing but tests and quizzes lined up though. :x

Looking for an in into a prospective career. :nerd: Getting older sucks!

Its very true, but we're all selfish by nature- theres no way to stop most of it. I see people moving back and forth between their lanes and taking their eyes off the road for 3-5 seconds at a time repeatedly, every morning on the way to work. Its like telling people not to eat, or do makeup while they drive
ohwell.gif
Well that's just a bad excuse. This isn't a philosophical debate about human nature.. and it's impossible to expect absolute focus and ignoring of every single distraction while driving. Even looking down to change the radio channel is a distraction, but deliberate and intentional distractions like texting or browsing the internet is moronic. And I'd absolutely tell someone not to put on makeup while driving.
And you've talked about driving home drunk too... equally dangerous.

Last edited:
i drive to a new city to check out there library........and i get lost 
laugh.gif

....kinda glad i did though, finally found it and its time to bury my face in the books . ..........

For some reason.. I changed library, and books with other terms while I was reading this. :evil:

:wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom