the thread about nothing...

Anyone know how to get an oil based stain out of a silk tie?
mad.gif

I swear you cant spill ANYTHING on a tie without having to trash it instantly.

Just dropped some Carmex lip balm on my tie and it turned colors right away....
mean.gif
I feel like when you spill oil on anything it's time to just take the L.
Yea... If only you could machine wash a tie... Everything would be good.
tired.gif

I text at Red lights and if the light goes green I just let go of the brake and drive slow word to yeezy

i drive to a new city to check out there library........and i get lost 
laugh.gif
....kinda glad i did though, finally found it and its time to bury my face in the books . ..........

I think meth should suspend you tellers that constantly talk aboutthings like music and other topics that are forbidden

Anyone know how to get an oil based stain out of a silk tie? >:

I swear you cant spill ANYTHING on a tie without having to trash it instantly.

Just dropped some Carmex lip balm on my tie and it turned colors right away.... :smh:
I spilled curry on one of my ties the other day and they got all the stains out, I was shocked.

The King is back. 

damn, Apple's auto-correct just ****** everybodys posts up today
laugh.gif

side note:

am i the only one that turned off auto-correct and auto-spell on the iPhone?
probably 
laugh.gif

its too hard to text while driving with out it 
ohwell.gif
i think 95% of people text while driving- yet only about 5% admit to it. If you ask them, their like "nah, i dont text and drive..............

only if........"
grin.gif
Hell I'll take it one step further and admit that I text while driving  and have gotten into an accident with a cop before cuz of it 
laugh.gif

I just had the sudden urge to battle someone in rapping
when you move to the bay area, its going down

The only time I'll text is if I'm at a red light. otherwise it's stupid as hell.

There's a rare occasion where you have to reply to a text immediately, 99.999% of the time, that can wait until you're stopped. It's all cool until you cause an accident and someone gets hurt because of your own selfish actions.

The only time I'll text is if I'm at a red light. otherwise it's stupid as hell.

There's a rare occasion where you have to reply to a text immediately, 99.999% of the time, that can wait until you're stopped. It's all cool until you cause an accident and someone gets hurt because of your own selfish actions.
I browse NT while I drive too.... not good

I know a girl from a small town in South Carolina that died while texting and driving. She was texting her boyfriend about a water tower shaped like a peach but looked like a human butt. She was texting him something like "Doesn't the peach tower look like a--". Next thing you know, SPLAT! She's gone. Sad stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom