the thread about nothing...

Do want. She'd get that work

So when people say 'my lil ninja' what does that mean?? and they aren't saying this to Asians

Surfing the Web while walking at night almost caused me to run into a treebee careful out there brahs

Damn man. I need to explore the rest of America. Other than my uncles funeral in Houston and trips to Vegas I've never really travelled to any other state in the last 6 years :lol:
I haven't been part Arizona. Road trip? Im readypapi
Me and some of my boys took a trip there and to the Grand Canyon back in HS like 7 years ago 
laugh.gif

We also took a trip to Portland-Seattle-Vancouver 
smile.gif
so you wanna take a trip with me or not?

Show stinks... but some of those logos are kinda cool lol

Kroll-Show-36.jpg

Kroll-Show-31.jpg

Kroll-Show-26.jpg

Kroll-Show-28.jpg

Kroll-Show-30.jpg

Kroll-Show-21.jpg

Kroll-Show-25.jpg

Kroll-Show-23.jpg

Kroll-Show-16.jpg

whats this one ? ...didnt recognize it

Kroll-Show-42.jpg

Last edited:
Surfing the Web while walking at night almost caused me to run into a treebee careful out there brahs
Dog, I need to get off NT when I'm driving 
tired.gif

Damn man. I need to explore the rest of America. Other than my uncles funeral in Houston and trips to Vegas I've never really travelled to any other state in the last 6 years
laugh.gif
I haven't been part Arizona. Road trip? Im readypapi
Me and some of my boys took a trip there and to the Grand Canyon back in HS like 7 years ago 
laugh.gif

We also took a trip to Portland-Seattle-Vancouver 
smile.gif
so you wanna take a trip with me or not?
Yes! I am down. Why Arizona though? I wanna go back to Vegas 
laugh.gif

he was sober...dude doesnt drink or anything.

why he thought he could drive off in the middle of the day when people came out yelling for him to stop 
laugh.gif

the restaurant has these big *** glass windows it wasnt like just a couple of people saw either, the whole damn restaurant saw.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

man i bet he was enjoying that burrito too 
mean.gif

Man Cleveland is so messed up right now..the cops killed that couple 60 cops.and 137 rounds for what.. im shocked this isn't national news

Man Cleveland is so messed up right now..the cops killed that couple 60 cops.and 137 rounds for what.. im shocked this isn't national news

Thanks for the recommendation.
I'll check this album out and pm you my thoughts.

Mannnn.. At first you might kinda be like "wtf is this"( If u don't rly listen to Kendrick)..
But just let it play a few times..
this album is serious.
I haven't listened to new artists since like 2005.. But this dude saved the new
Gen of hip-hop for me.

Back
Top Bottom