the thread about nothing...

Who has seen Walle?
I'm thinking about watching that tonight.

@sumrndmdude
I STILL have not finished big lewbowski.
I'm at an hour and 34 min, but I can't motivate myself to watch it.
wall-e is a good movie

wale is a weird rapper.

the big lebowski is a cult kind of movie. you either get it or you don't. 

How come sending money is instantanous but, a refund takes 5-7 days?
they want to keep your money to earn the interest. 

with the way banks are operating now, they dont really need customers deposits to get a return. they got the federal reserve for that and they loan it at a discount, lever it up, then loan it back to them at 4x the price. its a win-win-lose situation where the losers are the taxpayers.

How come sending money is instantanous but, a refund takes 5-7 days?
they want to keep your money to earn the interest. 
with the way banks are operating now, they dont really need customers deposits to get a return. they got the federal reserve for that and they loan it at a discount, lever it up, then loan it back to them at 4x the price. its a win-win-lose situation where the losers are the taxpayers.
thanks for clarifying

Damn man. I need to explore the rest of America. Other than my uncles funeral in Houston and trips to Vegas I've never really travelled to any other state in the last 6 years :lol:
I haven't been part Arizona. Road trip? Im readypapi

So I finally sold that iPhone on eBay.

But what's up with that wait period on PayPal before I get my money??? Is there anyway I could get screwed on this?

they usually hold your money until 3 days after confirmed delivery if you don't have recent/any selling history on ebay. you can usually call after the item is delivered to get them to release the hold early.

Last edited:
My emoticons are all messed up... Ive tried clearing browsing data... anyone got any other suggestions or is it just a problem with NT right now ?

Damn man. I need to explore the rest of America. Other than my uncles funeral in Houston and trips to Vegas I've never really travelled to any other state in the last 6 years
laugh.gif
I haven't been part Arizona. Road trip? Im readypapi
Me and some of my boys took a trip there and to the Grand Canyon back in HS like 7 years ago 
laugh.gif

We also took a trip to Portland-Seattle-Vancouver 
smile.gif

So I finally sold that iPhone on eBay.

But what's up with that wait period on PayPal before I get my money??? Is there anyway I could get screwed on this?
they usually hold your money until 3 days after confirmed delivery if you don't have recent/any selling history on ebay. you can usually call after the item is delivered to get them to release the hold early.
ah good looks man. I was just nervous somehow I wouldn't get my money 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom