the thread about nothing...

I'm so ******* bored. :\

http://niketalk.com/t/521899/official-pokemon-mmo-thread-update-members-added-on-page-1
[rule]
tumblr_mhb3dkCIiQ1qefm89o6_250.gif

:tongue:

Who's this?
she makes very bad films, you don't want to head down that rabbit hole.

Why looney toons only show the same dam episodes every got dammn time I watch it?

This sum ol ********

How u gonna send me og 17 lows and not dbl box them? Charge a bunch for shipping and do me like that? What would u guys do? Neutral or negative?

How u gonna send me og 17 lows and not dbl box them? Charge a bunch for shipping and do me like that? What would u guys do? Neutral or negative?
Did the seller say that it was double boxed?

You can't assume that every seller double boxes their shoes.

I watched Inside Man for the first time a while ago today.

"It's not a pina colada."
roll.gif

5/5 from me

Last edited:
Ramen with some egg + hotdog pieces or spam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll gotta go to the Japanese ramen restaurants tho. **** ain't even ramen.
One face for each of these
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Question for my Asian members, what is it with Spam? I've only had it when I first came to America and was all about trying new things but havent had it since, but yet there was a 12 page thread about Spam on here. Should I buy a can?
lolWAT

I'm sorry, but if and/or when I have a child, they're rocking just the diaper till they start school. Then from 1st through 5th grade, its all Wal Mart clothes. Middle school(Jr high) I'll start saucing them up a bit.

I promise I will not be one of the people that waste money on buy a 1 year old Jays and Polo, just so he can grow out of it in 3 months.

I mean, I think its cool on occasion, like to take a family pic on something, but to just buy that stuff to "look nice" is kinda silly.

Its not like they're trying to find a date at 18 months.

Brother told me he got a 1 on his performance evaluation. **** got me in grind mode. Haven't been here in a while. What's been up?

Back
Top Bottom