the thread about nothing...

taking a sick day tomorrow...
sick.gif

Sad but true...
mean.gif
i wouldve tried modeling if i had the height for it.

how the hell do you guys quote all the other quotes?
Go to my profile,then edit account details,and scroll down til you see something about nested quote.
Speaking of height,I'm only 5'7/5'8.
frown.gif
same here. im 5 10 with shoes though.
I honestly think I've gotten taller (I've noticed my feet have too, most of my shoes have gotten extra snug)

Used to be like 5'9 maybe 5'10 in shoes now I'm around 5'11 1/2 
nthat.gif
 If I ever make my 11 year old projection of 6'5, I swear I'm gonna make it to the NBA 
laugh.gif

There's this thick girl in my cultural studies class. I've had her in at least three or four classes before, but I've never talked to her.

This past week I noticed she has a nice body (for a thick girl).

Sort of want.

domino's pizza is no bueno

:rofl: NEVER order food in the last hour of closing.

thank you, i'm a cook and tonight 8 people walk in 10 minutes to close, don't get their order in till 10 minutes after close. i already put all my food away in the cooler. they couldn't have got a simple steak. they wanted everything but that, pain in the ***. :stoneface: then they had to audacity to ask the server to ask me to make them some tuna tar tar that's not on the menu. hit her with the 0] followed by **** no. would have done if if they came before we were closed.

roll.gif
NEVER order food in the last hour of closing.
thank you, i'm a cook and tonight 8 people walk in 10 minutes to close, don't get their order in till 10 minutes after close. i already put all my food away in the cooler. they couldn't have got a simple steak. they wanted everything but that, pain in the ***.
indifferent.gif
then they had to audacity to ask the server to ask me to make them some tuna tar tar that's not on the menu. hit her with the
alien.gif
followed by **** no. would have done if if they came before we were closed.
What's your favorite thing to cook?  I wish I was good at cooking

gl bro. if you asian, you know thats the only outlet we got for stardom in the us.

I always thought that was the weirdest thing. There are no popular Asian or Middle Eastern acts that are big here.

yea "they" want us to be seen as little girls that cant get girls and stay on our computers/textbooks all day long.

so we used the internet to our advantage (cause we be staying on our computers all day long, at least we gonna be productive on it) and i dont think they expected us to gain fame through a website like youtube.

not for nothing. jeremy lin and psy made asians look cool. but the damage william hung has inflicted on the asians is still felt imo.

thank you, i'm a cook and tonight 8 people walk in 10 minutes to close, don't get their order in till 10 minutes after close. i already put all my food away in the cooler. they couldn't have got a simple steak. they wanted everything but that, pain in the ***. :stoneface: then they had to audacity to ask the server to ask me to make them some tuna tar tar that's not on the menu. hit her with the 0] followed by **** no. would have done if if they came before we were closed.

then you gotta stay longer. at that point customers cant complain how bad the food was or why it took so long. and they should have a mandatory 30% tip on top of that imo

at work it was this butternut squash gnocchi with shrimp.

by far my favorite cuisine is carribean to cook at the crib.

There's this thick girl in my cultural studies class. I've had her in at least three or four classes before, but I've never talked to her.

This past week I noticed she has a nice body (for a thick girl).

Sort of want.
better make a move quick, waiting too long to make the move was my worst habit in school

did you go to school for it or it was innate?

better make a move quick, waiting too long to make the move was my worst habit in school

She's really quiet in class which makes it hard for me to talk to her. I've seen her waiting in class like fifteen minutes before it starts so I'm going to start getting to class really early.

Back
Top Bottom