the thread about nothing...

If Majin Buu made a blast powerful enough to blow up the Earth 10 times and not kill himself, how did Goku make a Spirit Bomb powerful enough to kill Majin Buu, yet not damage the Planet of the Kais at all

Isn't it because the spirit bomb will only harm things that are evil?
I totally forgot about that. In one of the DBZ games, they let Cell do Spirit Bomb

If Majin Buu made a blast powerful enough to blow up the Earth 10 times and not kill himself, how did Goku make a Spirit Bomb powerful enough to kill Majin Buu, yet not damage the Planet of the Kais at all

Isn't it because the spirit bomb will only harm things that are evil?
I totally forgot about that. In one of the DBZ games, they let Cell do Spirit Bomb
I remember.

The games broke a lot of the anime rules.

Hercule fused with Goku, what-if situations, and so on.

Last edited:
Trunks went SSJ2 in one. Stuff like that used to annoy me. You mean to tell me that you guys are making a video game and dont even take time to properly research what actually occurred in the show? Google alone tells you that Trunks never went SSJ2. It would be cool though if one day they made a game where all bets are off and anyone can do anything. For example every Saiyan character can go SSJ 1-3. SSJ3 Teen Gohan
pimp.gif

Last edited:
1) London, 2) Canada, 3) California my top choices for Spring Break locations.

I should've went to college in Canada. I really don't know what draws me to London. I'll probably end up going to Cali. It'll be the cheapest and probably get to explore more on foot. I should look up concerts happening the first week of March. :smokin

Where you coming from?

Where in Canada are you thinking of? The spring break here aren't the same time as the US schools (as far as I know).

Someone I served a couple of weeks ago referred me to their boss at a radio station. Now their boss is in contact with me and wants me to come to an information session to set up interviews I assume. But now that I have a little background on the opportunity I don't think it's the right thing for me. What should I tell the boss? Just send her an email saying thanks for the consideration but this isn't the right opportunity for me right now?

Back
Top Bottom