the thread about nothing...

I will find you... and I will punch you in the face. real talk. you lucky this is my last night in Rocklin 
laugh.gif
good thing i'm not in Rocklin anymore 
roll.gif

I want some Popeyes now....

hell who am I kidding, I always want Popeyes 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I think I found my whip :pimp:. I just gotta pray they haven't sold it when I call tomorrow.
Pray for mehh fammzzz.

Last edited:

I don't know who you are. I don't know why you did this. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you apologize, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

:lol: that's pretty sick. Do you know how many listeners you had?
other than that one caller and my co-host's sister? no idea :lol:
The guy who called in said something about listening to the radio station everyday when he was locked up for 7 years, and said his name was Phaedra Parks like from Real Housewives :lol:

Last edited:
got out of work at 3am. copped some halal food on 86th and 5th. then i found out that the burger king by me is 24hours and copped a hershey sundae pie. about to demolish this and go to sleep/

got out of work at 3am. copped some halal food on 86th and 5th. then i found out that the burger king by me is 24hours and copped a hershey sundae pie. about to demolish this and go to sleep/
I think there might be a 24 hr BK by me too :pimp: :lol: must resist

Back
Top Bottom