the thread about nothing...

THE DOPENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This is my favorite one too, and he had to have seen me say that I wanted to collect all of the JAY-Z vinyls. Now all I have to do is get him to sign it. THANK YOU

got a question im copping some timbs(6" wheat) i wear a sz 12 in Jordans shouldnt i get a 1/2 sz down?

havent bought a pair in years

THE DOPENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This is my favorite one too, and he had to have seen me say that I wanted to collect all of the JAY-Z vinyls. Now all I have to do is get him to sign it. THANK YOU

Yea saw you request it in the SS thread.

Glad you like both of your gifts!

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
(first one for being a cheater...that one's for actually writing iLLest! in every post)
it's ******ed at this point

don't know if it has been posted anywhere here, but :smokin

in 1961, Leonid Rogozov, 27, was the only surgeon in the Soviet Antarctic Expedition. During the expedition, he felt severe pain in the stomach and had a high fever. Rogozov examined himself and discovered that his appendix was inflamed and could burst at any time. With a local anesthesia, he operated himself to remove the appendix. An engineer and a meteorologist assisted surgery.

How I Met Your Mother
What elements about the show got you hooked?
I think the characters mainly, and then eventually I got sucked into Ted's plight... although now its almost annoying, but that was the main draw really.

Also, going into this I was a huge Jason Segal fan and I fell in love with Neil Patrick Harris' (not literally) character. Those two made the dragged out-ness bearable.

We seriously need an "Official Female NT Member Verification Thread"

We need a specefied list of the best NT detectives as thread leaders......

1. No pics, automatic backhand

2. Mods detect dual profile, automatic shotgun to the chest

3. We discover your a dude,
indifferent.gif
 lifetime ban with no possible exclusion/forgiveness

Make it happen.......
thats offensive ...as a female im so upset that males still have this caveman mentality..
Seriously
Yall just gotta be some fugly broads then.......

Yea saw you request it in the SS thread.

Glad you like both of your gifts!
Both gifts are very much appreciated man you have no idea.

Last edited:
Dope .. Random but i also have this on vinyl, quick pic of the insert that came with it.. it's pretty beat up cause i have it hanging up.. 

Last edited:
i just creeped on my ex's google+

i just wanted to make sure she's fine, read that she misses me, now i feel sad/bummed/mad/disappointed/not good/upset/hurt
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom