the thread about nothing...

Was experimenting  with my shrimp, and sauteed them in butter, salt, garlic powder, and a dab (or 3) of hot sauce. WHOA 
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Got a call from a homie lastnight askin me if I'm tryna match up (I'm allways down) but when I got to the crib homie pulled out a mosquito leg .4 atleast while I had a gram and some shake in mines. Winded up tellin em I'm just gonna take this to the head Shoulda hit em with the Cmon Man you serious ?

Put in gas the other day but when I checked my account was only charged for 1 dollar. Que paso ???

Made an appointment today for my dogs manhood to be taken from him... |I

When I first got my son neutered he hated me for the first couple days didn't want a thing to do with me, normally he sleeps in my bed wit me but during that time period he slept in my living room aha

When I first got my son neutered he hated me for the first couple days didn't want a thing to do with me, normally he sleeps in my bed wit me but during that time period he slept in my living room aha
ummm....

Put in gas the other day but when I checked my account was only charged for 1 dollar. Que paso ???

it's called a pre-auth (it should even say this in your acct)

just to check if it's a valid cc, the correct charge comes a day or 2 later
It tells you that at the gas pump too 
laugh.gif
Dang I was so happy thought the machine effed up.
I feel you. First noticed that about 3 years ago. Thought they forget to charge me for a full tank. I was 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
 and went and balled at the mall. BoA hit me with that MEAN overdraft fee 2 days later 
laugh.gif

Spanish TAN... :x

Went to Les Miserables last night because girl I was talking to wanted to go.. Did not realize it was a musical.. :x :smh:

I feel you. First noticed that about 3 years ago. Thought they forget to charge me for a full tank. I was 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

and went and balled at the mall. BoA hit me with that MEAN overdraft fee 2 days later 
laugh.gif

I got a full tank of gas like two months ago, and payed with my debit card. I always check my balance before and after i buy gas. I check it right after I leave and it doesn't show a charge. I was like

wtf. Anyway checked it the next day and it still hadn't been charged. I was hyped. A month later I get a letter from BOA saying there was a mistake somewhere. They randomly take $60 out of my

account. I was heated. >:

Back
Top Bottom