the thread about nothing...

what in the world

makes me want to hire someone to slap him like that......

looks harsh lol...even for a movie.....
If it makes you feel any better...

iJOXBRhhq7RTE.gif

Whoever created captcha needs a good ol
iRuhSVdCsYBv9.gif

What about dem bots breh?
I mean when captcha has things like: unside down chinese words, symbols that aren't even on a keyboard, letters that fuse into each other, etc.
Like damn, give me that drag and drop thing.
Ain't nobody got time to decode the .... captcha be hashing out.
Jimmies:slightly rustled.

Oh this is soo true. Even after a new catptcha is given, I still don't know what the hell it says. :smh:

Bots can't be THAT damn good.

Posted this in the Mac thread but figured I'd throw it in here too

Got NES running on my Mac using my phone as the controller.

010 by bjamez20, on Flickr

Emulator is called nestopia http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/15241/nestopia

App is called Loypad Legacy
How responsive is the touch screen controller though? I've never run into one that let's you hold A and B at the same time so you can't even run and jump. Walking through games smh

Catholic Hindus get to feel guilty in front of hundreds of Gods as oppose to just one :lol:

Life of Pi

whats good with this socal freeze tho?

never wore a jacket and pants this much in my life
same here yo but i'll take this cold over the santa winds coming up soon, i despise the wind

Last edited:
How responsive is the touch screen controller though? I've never run into one that let's you hold A and B at the same time so you can't even run and jump. Walking through games smh

Is good not great. I think it's passable for the NES, tried using it for the N64 emulator, it was unbearable.

Why is it so hard to find a decent bbq spot. Tried a different one out today and it was a miss

Last edited:
one of the other students in my wrestling class took me aside today to tell me he thinks im "something special" and could really make it in the business.

fun stuff.

one of the other students in my wrestling class took me aside today to tell me he thinks im "something special" and could really make it in the business.

fun stuff.

why didn't you finish the quote?

" I think you're something special papi :wink: "

Back
Top Bottom