the thread about nothing...

The third season of Downton Abbey hasn't aired yet in the US, not everyone has seen it.

Am i sleeping on Downton Abbey ? 
It's insanely popular, so perhaps.

It's a bit melodramatic, the writing skips ahead a lot of time without much warning (skipping ahead months at a time between episodes), and there's a lot of characters and names to start with, so it can be a tad overwhelming. But it's entertaining. The distinction between the classes is always fun to watch, sharp dialogue, really funny at times, and really interesting if you haven't watched much about the time period and setting.

The first season is on Netflix Instant and I'll assume the 2nd will be added sooner than later.

Just came across this captcha haha i see what they did there :nerd:

Watching the premiere of GIRLS on hbo (dont judge
laugh.gif
)

In a perfect world...I would be watching the premiere of How to make it in America
mean.gif
I watch that show. Not a single damn is given.
I miss HTMIIA.
mean.gif

I need someone like Jennifer Lopez in my life.
embarassed.gif
still hurt over HTMIA...dont think i will ever get over it....
HTMIA
frown.gif
 I hate when people bring it up. Just 
mean.gif
Downloaded seasons 1-2 off iTunes earlier. Makes me mad to know what could've been 
mad.gif

what in the world

makes me want to hire someone to slap him like that......

looks harsh lol...even for a movie.....

i wish i could post pics of girls i'm "talking" to to put a face to the story but i can't trust NT detectives. :/ (no humble brag)

iLLest!

until you do that we will assume u got a papi

Whoever created captcha needs a good ol
iRuhSVdCsYBv9.gif

Google created it, the goal was to digitize the library (scanned pages of books). I'm pretty sure they finished already, a new captcha I've been seeing is house numbers. I'm assuming they're combining google street view snapshots to decipher house numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom