the thread about nothing...

someone with too much pride >>>>>>>>>>>>> someone with no pride.

numero 2 = no back bone.......stoops to low levels to please others........really low......

had a bad day at wrk.

also.......wht the eff is the rule when ur riding in someones car?.

dnt effin touch my dash......

dnt effin tell me how to drive......

wtf.........

ideally , nobody would ride in my car, but on the occasion i feel like it is necessary , dnt take me for freakin granted just because im nice about it...........

do all my mexicans in here like mexican candies?
**** yea, my favorite is that small cup of multi colored sugar with the saladito
nthat.gif

im tryna play san andreas before I go back to school tommorrow but I can't find my damn power cord..when 2 weeks ago I attempted to play and I couldn't find my av jacks >:

just use the cord from your desktop computer, well if you have one of those.

someone with too much pride >>>>>>>>>>>>> someone with no pride.

numero 2 = no back bone.......stoops to low levels to please others........really low......

had a bad day at wrk.

also.......wht the eff is the rule when ur riding in someones car?.

dnt effin touch my dash......
dnt effin tell me how to drive......

wtf.........

ideally , nobody would ride in my car, but on the occasion i feel like it is necessary , dnt take me for freakin granted just because im nice about it...........

only rule is don't touch the stereo, but snaps on the petrol wouldn't hurt either. if you don't want anyone riding in your car get a bike.

Last edited:
i remember when i first start using the internet there was this website i used t get on

it was likke youtube but u could also play games and it had forums and blogs n **** 

but it craigslist like

Be wary of those around you.
Can't trust your sister or your house maid.
Badmind is the worst disease :smh:

Last edited:
I highly doubt it. Jim Jarmusch films may not be your cup of tea but that doesn't mean  they suck. 

He did Dead Man, Broken Flowers, and Ghost Dog three films I really like.
Never seen any of those. Just Instant queued! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom