the thread about nothing...

I doubt I will, only reason I was down there soooooo much was cuz my ex lives there... but I really do miss it, and ideally I'll get a job down there when I'm done with nursing school. I will be around Sherman Oaks, Hollywood, and Studio City alot in the coming months tho!
man, move down here or try at least when you're done. i'm like 20-40 minutes away from the valley so i hope i have a job when you come down and we can get at valley broads

Ya man I'm usually only at 2nd street. Usually PJ's, Legends, or Acupolco Inn, maybe Shannons. 
word, thanks. i'll try buying a  
beer at each place to check them out

hope you can make it down soon
nthat.gif
I'll go bro
embarassed.gif
ok ok fine... I'll go too only if yall promise to buy a drink for each hand at each place we go to 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

cap your from cleveland..reads screename again..you gotta be lol..since when did Cleveland chicks start looking like that..I need to start going downtown more often when im home lol

I doubt I will, only reason I was down there soooooo much was cuz my ex lives there... but I really do miss it, and ideally I'll get a job down there when I'm done with nursing school. I will be around Sherman Oaks, Hollywood, and Studio City alot in the coming months tho!
man, move down here or try at least when you're done. i'm like 20-40 minutes away from the valley so i hope i have a job when you come down and we can get at valley broads
Ya man! My dream job is probably at the UCLA Med Center in Santa Monica or the VA in Long Beach... one can dream. I need to be back in Socal. Rck2sactown don't belong up north anymore 
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya man! My dream job is probably at the UCLA Med Center in Santa Monica or the VA in Long Beach... one can dream. I need to be back in Socal. Rck2sactown don't belong up north anymore 
frown.gif
make it happen bro, i lived in san jose for a month and hated every second, san francisco is nice but too expensive.

start emailing those places and see what you could do as far as volunteer for now, get your foot in at least

and having a beer in each hand is the only way i drink
devil.gif

frown.gif
make it happen bro, i lived in san jose for a month and hated every second, san francisco is nice but too expensive.

start emailing those places and see what you could do as far as volunteer for now, get your foot in at least

and having a beer in each hand is the only way i drink
devil.gif
Damn straight! I live in downtown sac now, and since I've started going out to all the bars here I've made it a habit to double fist at all times.... expensive habit 
laugh.gif

But naw man, I just can't wait to be done with school and done with Sac. I've been here 12 years now, time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom