the thread about nothing...

season 3 of the wire about the dock workers was the lamest..nonetheless a great show..

i need to get into boardwalk empire tho..havent watched one episode, im so ashamed..

Forgot I had this Papa Johns email for a free pizza. Had my mind set on a burger and egg noodles, but now I don't know.

Will probably save it for later. Don't expire until the middle of next month.

Real talk, ever since I've been making my own food and really getting that full feeling, I don't even crave junk food nearly as much. Like, I love chocolate, and would always go to the store when the craving hit for some little Debbie's or candy. But my past few trips, I haven't been feeling that ****. Like at all.

Now if I can just cut back on the meat and up the fruits, veggies, and whole grains.

Last edited:
Forgot I had this Papa Johns email for a free pizza. Had my mind set on a burger and egg noodles, but now I don't know.

Real talk, ever since I've been making my own food and really getting that full feeling, I don't even crave junk food nearly as much. Like, I love chocolate, and would always go to the store when the craving hit for some little Debbie's or candy. But my past few trips, I haven't been feeling that ****. Like at all.

Now if I can just cut back on the meat and up the fruits and veggies.
pm that bad boy,  why are you holding out on the tan?

iyen is the wire worth watching? i waited like a couple days to download all the seasons but got bored midway thru the first episode
I can not answer that question right now, since I'm only on season 1.

The dialogue is thought provoking and I like the acting.

Those two aspects of the show are what are keeping me watching.

Besides the police dept. finding clues to help them solve murder cases.

I'd give the show at least a season and a half to see if it's worth watching.

Now if I can just cut back on the meat and up the fruits, veggies, and whole grains.
I swear I gained 20 pounds two summers ago because of this...

hood ****

:smokin

seen all of the above except for lost...and i'll leave it that way

...no dambs bruh
smokin.gif
If you watch the show, you'll find at least one character that you really like and might watch the show just to see that character "win."

Lost is worth watching.

Give it a season or two.
im only on season 5 so if u guys are gunna discuss it use spoilers.
Lost gets a 4/5 from me.

One-time use only brother. I was thinking about giving it away to one of my TAN fam. I may come up with some game or something. :nerd:

But aren't you mofos Papa John'd out? >D

I've only been to radioshack to buy specific screwdrivers, which they didn't have.

Around the time of black friday, I was flabbergasted at the fact that they have an online store.

One-time use only brother. I was thinking about giving it away to one of my TAN fam. I may come up with some game or something.
nerd.gif

But aren't you mofos Papa John'd out?
grin.gif
i haven't had big chain pizza in about 3 years. always go to the local spot.

weminster dog show vice video...

pretty interesting.

Last edited:
iyen is the wire worth watching? i waited like a couple days to download all the seasons but got bored midway thru the first episode
yes top 5 tv shows of all time.

The Wire is a requirement :pimp:

What are the other 4?

my top five in no order would be the wire, breaking bad, luther, game of thrones and the shield. i like shows that follow a story/plot for a long time and dont just switch from episode to episode.

Last edited:

One-time use only brother. I was thinking about giving it away to one of my TAN fam. I may come up with some game or something. :nerd:

But aren't you mofos Papa John'd out? >D
i haven't had big chain pizza in about 3 years. always go to the local spot.

I feel you. That's where it's at.

But with all the 50% off codes Papa Johns have had this year, dudes have to be getting tired of them. But you can't beat free, amirite?

Back
Top Bottom