the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by kix28

I'm just at work bsing.... What abort you guys at work do you BS a lot throughout your day or actually work?

It's a mixture of both actually.
For the past couple days I've actually been working as opposed to just goofing off my whole shift.

Actually working kills more time than goofing off 
ohwell.gif

Hah I feel you bro. It's like working hard does make time fly but honestly this past weekend I've just stopped caring to the point where I just walk around and stop and talk to everyone. I just don't care but my stupid %%* cares once it gets busy. SMH at myself.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Now tell me what page ya hips are on, I'm not digging through this whole thread. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Thats why this thread works. Things can easily be lost if you dont use the search and keywords

i hope booboo suspended/banned. Happy i missed what he said.

having stomach issues for about a week...tried to get an appointment with my doctor but the only time i could get was next friday smh....i can't explain the issue

Stick to gifs bay. I like you better this way...gives you a chance to show your personality in a way words never could for you.

Almost wondering what happened the last couple pages in here...
Anyway, shout out to seat belts, saved my 7 year old nephew's life. Related storied, some hospitals have the bare minimum of people with the expertise and medical degrees needed to be called a hospital. My nephew needed to be sent to the university hospital so he could receive stitches. (In doctor's defense a plastic surgeon was needed to do the stitching though.)

That feel when you're waiting for a package to be dropped off...

That feel when you want to get 8 hours of sleep but only get 3-4...

Just made the bomb grilled cheese sandwich.  1 slice of American, 1 slice of Mozzarella, on sourdough bread.  Try it.
I'm slowly getting out of my fitted hat fetish.  Once snapbacks take over (which is looking like it is), i'm done.

I'm torn between having to harass a dude for money he owe's me or take the bronx tale route and looking like I got rid of him for a price.  

Trying to be patience with life.  Its hard.

Can you really be friends with an ex?     

Originally Posted by Regal Black

God I need a new job, just been lazy looking for one. Gotta put my resume together first

I am so, in that same boat.   Been on two interviews and no success.  Its frustrating but at least people are hiring again.  I hate my job.  I sleep there some days just to save money on gas.  The pay sucks, but all the overtime you want.  When I get my days off, all I wanna do is sleep. 

^^ Sorry to disappoint, but snapbacks are'nt taking over. They're going to fade away within a year. 

Back
Top Bottom