the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by iYen

"I love that show too, so does my fiance...my fiance...my fiance."
ibfjJ7xP4vlDcf.gif

Atleast she told you and didn't waste your time and post your thirsty %+* text on the webShe is nicer than most my man lol

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I see I struck a nerve. Why in the hell would I go to JJB with a bunch of fat girls obsessed with boy bands? The fact of matter is this is a boys club and you are just an interloper from another site. You obviously feel the same way or you wouldn't be so butthurt over the comments that come from little old me. And trust no one is missing you if you left.

This isn't the first time you have tried to do that to me. Put me on the outs and push me back over there. Also ask me if I care about a boys club when I make it my business to work and excel in a particular boys club of sorts for a profession? Stay in your lane. You're mad I'm not here for the obvious attention you would expect for a girl to be here for. You have made it your business to single me out. Don't play the victim because I will not allow it.

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Originally Posted by iYen

"I love that show too, so does my fiance...my fiance...my fiance."
ibfjJ7xP4vlDcf.gif

Atleast she told you and didn't waste your time and post your thirsty %+* text on the webShe is nicer than most my man lol
ieYI7XxTd05CV.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

y'all better get outta my favorite thread on NT with that booboo....no pun intended
Word. 
Who is that in your avy if you don't mind me asking.

I still think it's so cool to see someone post song lyrics as a FB status, and then have 3+ people all chime in with different parts of the song in comment continuation.

I tried it one time with an Eazy-E song and failed horribly
30t6p3b.gif

RIP Ravage

I dont think I've seen this many bans and suspensions in this short amount of time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

RIP Ravage

I dont think I've seen this many bans and suspensions in this short amount of time
laugh.gif

"It's war out chea" 
laugh.gif
. The past month really has been crazy with some of the more well known members getting sniped like Megatron,Anton,Putty,Polorico and Steezy. Meth's really been cracking down on the trolls too. Hopefully I don't get caught slipping up.
He's transformed into 

Cobra-Commander-Custom-GI-Joe.jpg

Had no idea 24/7 was on TNT now

Damn, The weekend can't come soon enough...My body is ready for this fight, Avengers and more playoff games

Originally Posted by cap1229

That's okay with me. He said something to me that derailed one of my posts and I havent forgotten about it.

it can be ravage > cap all day. That don't mean %!!$ to me. All I said was if he gets snipped I won't miss him.
Well it looks like you got your wish. 
RavageBX is one of the first sns I remember from this site and he really got banned after all these years. 
eek.gif

Now tell me what page ya hips are on, I'm not digging through this whole thread. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom